Chapter 6

(Mabel's thoughts are underlined)
Mabel's pov: wait what!?! I thought as my bro bro dipper left my room, I ran after him but when I tried to open his door it was locked! So I decided to go back to my room and try to sleep...
(Mabel had a nightmare)

_time skip_

Dipper's pov:
"Breakfasts ready" I shouted and started setting the table for my family and sixer. I really hate that lunatic I thought and waited for them to come downstairs. "Morning kiddo" grunkle stan said "morning grunkle stan" I said smiling warmly, next down was Mabel "hi Mabel, sorry bout last night, I made Mabel juice for you" I said giving her the Mabel juice, that juice is worse than nightmares I thought. Lastly ford came down the stairs when I was walking out the door with Mabel, to take her to school "nice to see your awake, your eggs must be cold by now" I said smiling and walked out and drove mabel to school then I walked into the building as mabel forgot her lunch. Damn it Mabel where are you?!? I thought then I saw 'Llama' so I walked up to her, "excuse me, do you know mabel pines?" I asked "look blind boy, I don't care who you are but mabel is mine" she said and walked off, ok then I thought and went back to looking for mabel and when I found I saw her talking to bill. I stood there "Mabel" I said smiling creepily, she turned around and I walked up to her "you forgot your lunch" I said smiling normally and tried to leave when "mune"bill said, I stoped then turned and said "what?" I pretended to sound really confused, "sorry I thought you were someone else" bill said sounding hurt but turning to hide by smiling and laughing then walking off, "well bye sis" I said waving "bye idiot" Mabel shouted, I drove home after that.

Time skip to after dipper parked the car

Dipper's pov:
"I'm going for a walk" I shouted in the house knowing my grunkle stan was listening then I left to walk through the woods. I was walking through the woods then I saw it, my eyes widened tears threading to fall, it was bill's 'statue' it was smashed to pieces "wait does this mean" I didn't want to finish that sentence as a tear fell "but then, how did 'William repic' know" I said staring at the statue as tears fell from my eyes, i bent down and pieced the statue back together but it just fell apart again "no no no no no..... this can't be happening" i said starting to shake when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw 'William repic' "wow long time no love huh mune?" He said tears in his eyes "b-bill?" I said confused then started running to my house in fear as I realized I what I just did feeling stupid because I remembered how possessive bill was and if he was possessive then I can only think how he would be now. "Darling why are you running away from ME" bill said sounding pissed, so without thinking I teleported right outside my house running in shouting "there's a manic outside looking for you two" I looked terrified which I was as I was talking about bill, grunkle stan helped calm me down and I explained and lied about some parts of my explanation like how I'm the reincarnation of a god that ford killed. "Bill" ford shouted, I rolled my eyes while stan said "so it seems you weren't talking bull crap after all" "wait WHAT?!?" I shouted standing up then covering up my mouth as we heard a knock on the door, it was gentle but demanding I immediately knew who was at the door, I shook my head when Stan was about to start walking he saw my gesture and whispered "hide on the count of three" "1" ford whispered "D@RL¡NG" He shouted "2" I whispered and started to hide "3" grunkle stan whispered as we all hide, as we hide I stopped breathing as gods don't need to breathe, the door broke off it's hinges I was shaking I saw bill near Stan's hiding spot so I made the plant pot run upstairs with my magic to make bill think I'm upstairs, he passed my hiding spot as I was hiding in the closet under the stairs which you could only access on the right side of the stairs, it was a tight fit to walk to the closet and it was also the closest hiding spot to the front door. My grunkle stan and ford came out and whispered that we need to pick Mabel up now and hide at the mystery shack, what's the mystery shack? I thought confused but didn't argue and quietly crawled out of my hiding spot and ran to my car while stan and ford ran to theirs, I drove to the school faster than the speed limit and burst into the building running to the class mabel was in, I burst through the door "Mabel, emergency" I shouted grabbing her hand running "where's the mystery shack" I said "dip it's near the forest close to the water tower" she said "thanks" I said and pushed her in the passenger side off the car and drove to the mystery shack and grabbed Mabel running inside and locking the door behind Mabel, "ok what's going on?" Mabel asked "BILL'S BACK" ford yelled "What?!?" She shrieked "Mabel calm down, take deep breathes and take some of your pills" I said "o-ok" she said walking to get a soda or something "pills?" My grunkle asked "oh just her anxiety medication" I said "anxiety medication?!?" Ford yelled shocked to which I rolled my eyes and said angrily "well what did you expect from a thirteen year old who got Traumatised by a 'demon' and had nightmares about it when she first got home" that shut him up and look down and walk down into the old lab, I peeked out the window Bill was still there lurking about.

To be continued