Chapter 5

Dippers pov :
I had just parked in my driveway and got out the car only to hear someone shouting? I ran inside the house "Is everyone ok?!?" I shouted concern in my voice, "we're fine fords just shouting nonsense" my grunckle Stan said, "ok?" I was confused but decided not to press on the matter( just means dipper didn't want to force them to tell him) and went out to the forest for a stroll where he met a certain pink haired demon in human form. "Mune" she shouted happily and running towards him, "hey pyro" I said casually.

€time skip€

Dippers pov:
Where's Mabel? I thought standing outside the school gently leaning on the car, I looked up and saw Mabel with this guy I didn't know, sure he did look stunning but what was MY sister doing with a guy like that?!? I thought annoyed when I heard Mabel calling to me, so I looked up (the guy is bill btw) and she still clinging to the boy, I took a deep breath and exhaled "Mabel get in the car" I said, Mabel instantly ran to the car and getting in the passenger side, I took one last look like at the guy and went in the car, the drive home was silent....

:time skip:

Dippers pov:
Ugh I thought sitting up, I looked at my phone 2 am?! I thought and tried to go to sleep like I have been doing for 4 hours but no I can't because memories just have to flow through head.  I thought really annoyed (it's memories with bill in it) why was bill even around Mabel that thought got me even more annoyed so I went to Mabel's room, I banged on the door quietly as we still had guests that kinda refused to leave but anyway I heard Mabel get up "dipstick? Why are waking me up?" She asked, I said "who was that boy, you were talking with?" She just looked at me and "William rehpic" she suddenly spoke. I said to her "yeah, not like he's bill cipher or anything" I was not joking when I said that to, I mean my face was shown as serious and then I walked back to my room to sleep.