𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

"Y'know I really ain't take you for a fighter kid," Fezco mused once we arrived home.

"Well that bitch deserved it," I grumbled as Ashtray practically dragged me to the bathroom.

He lifted me onto the counter with ease and inspected my hands before looking up at me with a smirk.

"Stop looking at me like that," I groaned pulling my hands up to cover my face but Ash quickly retrieved them and held them on my lap.

"I can't help it. You look fine as fuck right now," he shamelessly flirted as he dampened a cloth.

"I just beat the fuck out of a bitch and you think now is the right time to compliment me?" I rolled me eyes.

"That makes you even hotter. On sum real shit I was enjoying watching you beat her ass. I only broke it up cause you was about to fucking kill her," Ash chuckled before applying pressure onto my bloody knuckles.

"I wish I did kill her," I muttered to which he raised his eyebrows and shook his head, "Damn I didn't realise you was that jealous."

"I wasn't jealous. I was just fed up of that dumb bitch acting like you belong to her," I huffed as Ash dried my hands for me.

"I only belong to one person and that's you shawty," Ash spoke softly before placing a gentle kiss on each of my knuckles.

I went doe eyed at his actions, feeling a small pout appear on my lips, "I've turned you soft, Ashtray."

That made his stern demeanour return as he rolled his eyes, "Don't say that."

"Why not? It's the truth!" I teased as I peppered his face with kisses to which he palmed me away by my temple, "Get yo goofy ass off me and get in the shower."

I continued to laugh as he flipped me off on his way out of the bathroom. Once he was gone I slipped out of my clothes and jumped into the shower.

I heard the bathroom door open momentarily to which I peered around the shower curtain. "I'm not perving, I'm just bringing your clothes," Ash had his eyes covered as he dropped some pjs and undergarments onto the counter for me.

"Thanks Ash," I giggled, watching him trip on the way out with his eyes still covered.

I was only in the shower for a little while longer before drying off and changing into the clothes Ash had picked out for me.