𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

"Cmon Winnie you haven't been to a party in ages!" Jules pleaded through the phone. She had already spent all day at school begging and even after my constant no's she still persisted.

"I'm still on the comedown from our girls night," I groaned. It wasn't a complete lie. I was still feeling a little run-down from the molly however the crash had definitely peaked.

"You only need to come for a couple hours. Please Winnie!" she hung on, refusing to take no for an hour.

"Fine! Send me the address and I'll meet you there," I rolled my eyes as I heard her excited squeals.

Once we hung up I raided my closet for something to wear. Considering I was only planning on showing my face for a couple hours I decided on a satin halter neck crop top and a cute mini skirt. I did a simple makeup look and left my hair down.

It was ten o'clock when I managed to muster up the courage to leave my house and go to the party. I knew Ash would be there and I honestly wasn't sure how I felt about it. I hadn't seen him for a couple weeks now and I still missed him like crazy, but I also felt sick at the thought of having to face him.

When I arrived at the location Jules had sent me, I entered the house to see it was already packed with people. I found my way to the kitchen first and took a tequila shot to calm my nerves before pouring myself an actual drink.

I weaved my way through the main body of the party trying to find anyone I recognised, when I spotted Cassie and Maddy dancing in the middle of the room.

"Hey bitch!" Maddy greeted as we shared a quick hug, "I didn't think you were coming?"

"Jules convinced me too," I giggled slightly, "Do you guys know where she is by the way?"

"She was outside last time I saw her," Cassie chimed in.

I nodded before going into the backyard where I instantly saw Jules, Rue and Fezco sitting beside the fire.

"You made it!" Jules called out as I approached.

"You say it as if you gave me any choice," I jokingly rolled my eyes as I took another sip of my drink.

"Hey kid. Haven't seen you in a long ass time," Fez smiled at me.

"I know, I've missed you," I weakly smiled back.