The True Yiyun

“You’ll be meeting with Yiyun’s friends today right?” Seulgi was fixing the collar of Amber’s white polo the next day, she woke earlier than usual to prepare their breakfast not forgetting to place a loving kiss on Amber’s forehead who wake thirty minutes after her.  

“Yes, I memorized their faces two days ago but I doubt I can remember them all” Amber caressed Seulgi’s cheek, admiring the beauty of the person in front of her, the woman she loves so much. 

“When will you be home then?”  

“As early as I can, I plan to have another dinner with you”  

“Just don’t make my heart thump like you did last night”  

“Oh? I can make it beat faster if I wanted to” Amber winked as she tugged Seulgi closer.  

“Really? How?”  

“In Bed” Amber playfully said as she ran to the kitchen chuckling. Leaving Seulgi suffering from an intense blush. 

“Congratulations bro, I never thought you’ll settle with someone” They were in a fancy coffee shop facing Amber were three undeniably handsome men who were all wearing the same kind of naughty smirk on their face.  

Okay, Kris is the one who spoke, on his right is Henry and on the left Kyungsoo… keep that in mind Amber. 

“Kris is right, we though only Kyungsoo is the decent man here. Who thought you’ll marry someone and not run your ass off” Henry patted Amber’s shoulders obviously happy of what happened to his friend.  

“But what about Sooyoung?”  

“And Bora?” 

“And Yoona?  

“And – “ 

“Okay guys stop.” Kris and Henry fell silent but followed by a loud laughter. Kyungsoo just glared at them while crossing his arms on his chest. 

“When is your bachelor’s party?” He asked, moving his seat closer primarily to prevent himself from punching the two guys who didn’t stop their laughing battle.  

“Three days after, at Uptown hotel…actually every detail is indicated on the invitation” 

“It’s a surprise you’re not an asshole today but I prefer you this way.” Amber raised an eyebrow, imagining what kind of person her brother is but just shrugged it off. She knew how good a person Yiyun is and it would take a number of evidences before she thinks otherwise.  

“I’m home” Amber called upon entering the door of their hotel. She can hear Seulgi's singing of a korean song  and when she moved to their kitchen she was dancing.  

"Wow, you're singing a new song"  

"I heard it on the radio, sang by red velvet. Good song isn't it?"  

"Yeah! I also heard a song earlier on the cafe, sang by f(x), sounds great too."  

"I think we need to audition"  

"Sure but I don't like their agency"  

"Yeah right, now go take a seat and we'll have dinner"  

_  

"I think you should wear an all white tux" The whole family of the Jungs and Lius gathered in a private room for the gown and suit planning, their designer was busy taking down notes of the details the parents were telling