Chapter 21

I get up hearing a knock at the door, "who is it?" I ask walking to the door. "ITS ME CRHIS OPEN THE DOOR YOU GUYS ONLY HAVE 10 MINUTES TO GO" Chris yells through the door. I'm about to open it when Sebastian talks.

"Shut up Chris" he yells

"Fine but we are done packing up" Chris says going away, I look at Sebastian but I see he's already looking at me.

He comes near me and kisses my head "how are you?" He asks me about yesterday, "I'm good you?" I ask him

"I'm excited" he says like a little kid

"Why are you exited" I ask him wondering why he's so excited.

He says one word and with that one word I'm suddenly exited to.

"Are you gonna get him? " I ask Sebastian and he nods saying "I'm going right now, just wait for me when your done and I'll pick you guys up"

Sebastian wears his clothes and leaves out the door while I pack our bags to leave this field trip, in the past days I haven't learned anything I'm hoping some of the other girls learned something from this trip.because I didn't

After a couple minutes I hear a barking and a laugh (Sebastian's laugh)
He nocks in the door as I walk over with excitement to answer it.

I answer the door and Sebastian's has a box
RUBBERS THE DOG

"RUBBERS!" I scream going to the dog

"Avery we got to go" Sebastian says

"You did my homework right?" I ask him and Sebastian runs away.

"Come on Avery!" Artie yells through the door

I open the door and see Chris, Tom, Anthony, arrie and paul....
Paul Rudd, but I am with Sebastian

"Where's Sebastian?" Chris Evans asks

"I'm here" Sebastian comes behind me wearing his jacket. "Who's this ?" He asks

"I'm Rudd,Paul Rudd" he shakes his hand with Sebastian's.

Sebastian looks at me and I just shrug. "He has a car and we are splitting up, he lives near the school" arrie says nodding

"Well my car has 4 seats I'll take anything or anyone" Paul says.

"Well let's get outside and see your car"Tom says
Grabbing my hand and pulling me away to see the dog. "Let me see him" he says opening the box to see a little dog sleeping.

"Aww, dear it looks just like you and Sebastian" Tom says with an accent.

As we get to the car I see Sebastian's car with Tom and Chris and then I see Paul's car.

"Alright let's just fit the bags then we will see who goes where" Chris Evans says and when he says that Sebastian holds my hand "stay with me" he says.

I nod and I hold his hand. We put the bags in separate and whoever's bag is in a car they go to that. Arrie was in Paul's so she goes to Paul's, toms was in Paul's so he goes to Paul's, and mine was in Paul's so I go to Paul's.

Sebs and chris's things were in their car so they ride there's. When we get in we hear a voice, "I'm going with her" Sebastian says

"Come on seb leave her, she's alright toms there" Chris says looking at his watch

Sebastian comes near my ear and tells me "don't go near him, don't let him touch you" he says as he pets rubbers and goes in his car.

"Alright so we are ready?" Paul says as the two of seb and Chris nods.