Chapter 22

I wake up with a call, next to me is Sebastian. I don't wanna wake him up so I quietly grab my phone and answer it.

"Hello honey" my mother says through the phone
MY MOTHER UHH

"Hey mom" I say turning around checking on Sebastian to see him still sleeping.

"Honeybee where are you?" My mom says giving me a nickname.

Just as I was about to answer Sebastian comes from behind and kisses me.

"Who's with you?" My mom asks like she has to know everything every minute.
I turn to Sebastian and he nods, he doesn't care about the age or my parents he loves me enough.

"With my boyfriend mother" I say thorough the phone as my father sighs

"Well I want to meet this boyfriend" my mom says.

"Yeah of course mom" I say "today at dinner time 10" my mother says again as I close the phone.

I turn to Sebastian and look at him "my mothers house today at 10" I say looking down.

Sebastian grabs my cheek and rubs it saying "alright with me" then kissing my cheek

How is he so ok with this ? He can loss his job and go to jail.

"How are you so ok with this?" I ask him and he smiles

"I don't care about what happens doll" he says kissing me as he holds me tight.

He let's go of me and starts changing to a suit and tie "I have a meeting with the school teachers, I'll meet you in your place ?" Sebastian says asking me as I nod wearing some clothes.

I wear my clothes but suddenly stop when I feel a stare I turn and see him staring at me. "Seb?" I ask him but he doesn't answer.

He sits down as I change "seb?" I ask him as he nods smirking.

"Sorry I just got lost in thought" he says getting up and grabbing his bag.

"Oh yeah lost in what thought?" I asked him innocent. He smiles and kisses my ear whispering "your silky body" he says as he leaves.

I go to get my bag and head out the door where I see Sebastian in his car "I'm going to walk" I say

"No your coming with me I'll drop you off" Sebastian says opening the door for me now that I couldn't walk.

"Fine" I say walking in his car as he hold the door for me.

"So I'll be back at 4:00 and I have to give you the answers to the test when I come back" Sebastian says driving

"Why can't you just..." I say speaking then shutting my mouth

"Yes? What is it?" Sebastian asks me. I can't say it because I swore to my life what ever Sebastian gives me I have to take it whenever he want to give it to me.

"Nothing" I say, I can't argue with him the last time I did we had sex and all but something is weird between his fight about his ex and me then he fought Paul which has me thinking.

"You sure" he asks as he slowly moves his hand to my thigh and I smile nodding not wanting to push it.

"Mhm alright" he says slowly moving circles on my thigh as I moan in pleasure.

He turns around smiling licking his lips. "Well you missed my touch ?" He asks in a husky voice.

He stops on the road because the light is red and puts his hand on my clit slowly moving, I bit my lip looking at him, I touch his hands pushing his hands more further down. He leaves one hand on the steering wheel and the other on me.

"When I come back we can do what we you want" he says moving his finger more, "and then at 10 we can go to your mothers" he says looking at me and smiling seeing me all flustered up and wet.

He licks his fingers when he is done and fix's his tie making him look like a professor I forgot about.

He groaned out to the taste of me.
"Sebastian?" I ask him and he says "yeah" nodding his head in my direction

"Why don't you care if we get caught or if the school knows?" I ask him wanting the real truth even though he answered this already.

He looks over to me and smirks "doll, outside of school I can do anything I want to anyone, also I really love you" he says smiling

"Doll?" I ask him as he nods "new nick name like sebby" he says looking at me while I look at my window nodding lost in another thought.

"Hey? You there?" He asks me as I nods still lost in thought

"Avery?" He says moving his hand near my thigh again.

"Doll?" He says asking again as I am spaced out I come back. "Yeah, what sorry" I say moving my head

"You ok doll? You spaced out lost in thought" I say as imagine scenarios in my mind.

"What were you thinking?" He asks me

"Stupid scenarios" I say and he asks me to tell him one

"Alright last time I had a boyfriend my sister was so jealous she slept with him having sex" I say as he nods his head no. "Doll I wouldn't-

"I know but it's possible and if she's home" I say looking down at my feet.

As Sebastian drives he says "I wouldn't leave you. Doll I fucking love you so much. And even if I did have sex with her which I won't she wouldn't scream like you or kiss me like you do." He says smirking as I look over to him and smile.

"Alright we are here" he says parking his car to mine and arries house.

"Oh and one last think if I leave you Chris and arrie would be so messed up they would break up" he says as I unbuckle my seat belt.

Today I was wearing a little different. A skirt and a shirt with buttons on top with my hair in a bun. As I get up to grab my bag and lean over Sebastian looks to my chest bitting his lip.

I look over and smile unbuttoning 3 buttons to show my boobs. He smirks and groans.

"Sorry I got to go see you when you come back" I say leaving a kiss on his cheek as he swerves to his lip kissing me and bitting my bottom lip. The kiss made smacking noises as he let go still holding my face he mouths "I love you" and I say getting up and closing the door.
I get in my apartment and cook some food

_________\_
A/u: I hope you all like this story so
far thank you so much for 13.7k. DUDE THE. NEW SEB PICS ARE SO HOT

THERE NKT UPLOADING IM GOING TO TRY TO UPLAOD IT ON THE OTHER CHAPTER