Chapter 7

Vanilla pov:

It was a fresh and brand new morning. I woke up from a faint dream start the day. Starting off with daily necessaries.  

After I'm done. I came to see lily, I wonder if she is still sleeping.

But when I gone to check her room, it was just a messy room with no cookie in there, I guess she has already start the day, oh lily, always wakes up early for something that was not so very important.

 I went down and saw Gingy y coming cross the kingdom, I said hi to him.

Then I went the the inn the have breakfast. After all, I am starving for raisin jellies. After a good dinner I saw lily coming by.

"Lily, there you are!"

"Hi vanilla!"

Then she ran to the workshop to do some things, so I didn't disturb her.

??? Pov:

AHAHAHAHA! IM BACK, THANKS TO MY DEAR POMEGRANATE COOKIE.

I shall rise once in for all, I shall take over earthbread.

Starting off with.....the cheese kingdom, oh I just can't stand the shine in the piece of the continent. Citizens screamed loudly while I was attacking the kingdom, and funnier fact, I found a SOUL JAM.

Perfect! One soul jam down, 4 more to go.

Vanilla pov:

Lily fade away while I was checking on her, hmm strange, just like last time.

Something was odd, and I somehow found out the truth....

Lily was taken by them.....

I told holly and alerted the others, cheese said that she got a warning from her kingdom, and dark enchantress cookie returns and claimed her fake soul jam.