Chapter 12:

Vanilla pov:

While our emergency meeting is up hold, it was has distributed by dark enchantress cookie. 

We had no time but to play her games, 3 of them loose, is just me on the going. But I can't manage on my own, all she wanted is to play. I thanked about it, the only way to stop her is by the crescent moon magic. But if I do it, it will cause a bigger threat and problem. However, this is my only choice to get justice for earthbread and lily. I forgot how it goes since last time I did this spell, I tried thinking of how it works but I couldn't think of anything else.

I cant give up, Im strong and independent, I will do anything to save earthbread from darkness.

Even if I sacrifice my life for earthbread, it's worth it.

I start the very first step of the spell, if I fail this it's over forever, and I'm not letting that happen. Slowly, it started to work. Until I lost my mind and my staff failed.

The  lightning strikes out and hit me, seeing jam all over me. I managed to escape from all this disaster. I grabbed my staff with just tiny strength left in me. And I cast the spell all over again.

BOOOOOMMM.....

I opened my eyes and the jam leftover from her splattered around the whole place.

Everything is over.

I succeed defeating her. Though, is heartbreaking to see earthbread, destroyed. I friends rushed to get to me to help me up. But at last I finished my duty of justice for lily. I still miss her.

Then the body from dark enchantress cookie was purified, and saw lily's actual body and her soul jam. I cant believe my eyes but shed a tear.

Then the soul jam starts talking...

"If u want to see lily...the best thing to do is to place me on her staff, but remember if u done it she can only be here for a quite of few minutes. just to let you know, after that u won't ever see me again, are u willing to accept this trade?" "Yes I do, I will do anything just to stay with her for the one last time!" I exclaimed.

The I start placing the soul jam on lily's staff.

And she opens her very eyes.

Lily pov:

"Huh... im back... But .." i said.

I was confused when i woke up back from life, this strange feeling was very confusing.

"It's gonna be alright, its just that we could only stay with u with a few moment. And i know time flies quickly so please dont mind about the rush...

Is just that i have been hiding these feelings for a while, and i just wanted to say that i love you.

I was so scared of loosing you, my other half" pure vanilla said for the first time.

"To be honest i do got some feelings for you but i just dont know what to say, i know its not okay to leave without saying goodbye...."

He shut my mouth and kissed me.

Neither in the forehead nor cheeks/

But in the lips.

He kiss was long and i mean very long, i never want things to end this way.

Finally it ended and its about time for me to say goodbye...

"Farewell everyone and hope for the brightest day ever." I exclaimed.

Vanilla pov:

I dropped a tear, but i felt better afterwards.

A month later...

Though lily was dead, I missed her so much, truly.

All i wish is her to be by my side forever. But she is still here, in every cookies hearts.

And may she fly higher, so high that she can see the whole earthbread.

She will never be forgotten, never.

The end?

————————————————————————

END OF CHAPTER 

And it has came to an end, how sad :(