Chapter One: We're It Had Started

Third pov:

Third pov:

In the country of Japan there a people who can see this monster like roaming around the world with them although they aren't at peace with them fighting having a war that can kill you what they are doing are survive and fight or be killed while fighting one of the strongest curse known as Sukuna Ryomen the king of the curses while the strongest jujutsu sorcerer is known as Gojo Satoru.

This kid came from a clan known as the Gojo clan they posses beautiful eyes well some of them having a strong curse technique and an ability known as limitless but did you know that there is a being much stronger than these two this being's curse technique are unknown to them but this being is the strongest jujutsu sorcerer or being that ever lived yet they aren't sure if this being is still alive or not.

Legend say that this being disappeared thousands of years ago before Sukuna even was born jujutsu sorcerer who thought that this being was a curse tried to fight it yet they weren't able to win nor were they able to survive and tell the tale of what this being looks like what it's gender and what not.

No one know what even is this being's name to begin with, that's why this being is known as the creator of the curse well that's what the upper ups believed and made the other jujutsu sorcerer believe such things yet they aren't sure themselves.

"how annoying to think this is what mortals think of this one." a girl said as she was holding the book that contains the history of jujutsu kaisen yes she is the begin that curse and jujutsu sorcerer fears yet to normal human being they think of her as an innocent teenager" mortals will belive what they hear and read without proof. "the girl said as she stood up and return the book.

It annoys her that those humans thought that she was the one who created the curse that she was the one who begin it all but it wasn't her it was there negative emotions that started the curse she had lived for more than a million of years to see it all yet here they are making things up.

The girl walked out if the library of the school that she was in she had bump into a young man with silver color hair as he was wearing a blindfold the breeze went pass them as they walk pass each other Gojo had never seen this woman in this place before is she new?

She looks like a young girl yet she isn't even close to young as the girl made her way to the students that she was teaching yes she is a teacher yet Gojo had never saw her before she is the teacher of a special group of students.

"Raven-sensei your here." the two silver headed male said a they both ran towards the girl and hug her "child why is that you two act like you haven't seen this one for years?" Ravenna asked while looking at them out of confusion "nothing we just miss Raven-sensei." the two said again as they look up at her with a smile on their face.

Ravenna just patted their heads with a small smile on her face she really have a soft spot for this two silver headed males sure she is nice and lovely but no one can beat this two after all she had knew that two since they wee kids.