Chap. 1

Alarm ringing... Julie wakes up she looks at the time on her phone it is 7:30 am she looks up at the ceiling feeling lazy to get up for school. She gets out of bed begins to get ready, while she places her shirt on she walks through the mirror. Looking in the reflection whilst looking at her body she feels determined about herself and how she looks. The idea Julie continually had was "why do I constantly look like this. I have bushy legs, palms, and my chubby cheeks and thighs, my belly looking like I'm pregnant". Of course, she was once about to tear up however like usually she sucks up her emotions and tries to put her poor thoughts on the different facets of her mindset.

She completed placing her garments on wishing today may not be a bad day. Walks out of her room hearing silence or her dad and mom arguing. Julie walks past her brother eating, wanting to devour something. Julie continually eats however lately, she started out skipping breakfast and ravenous herself her belly growling crazy, however, she ignores it. She starts offevolved on foot to the automobile and waiting for one of her dad and mom to drop her and Julian (her brother) off at school, now and again her dad or mother drops her off but it is continually her mom, the car was once full of silence Julie usually had an urge to throw up when it is so quiet, but she holds it in her stomach. Julie appears at her smartphone seeing it's 8:30 am that is the time her mother normally drops her off for school.

Julie walks to her college protected with gates like a prison, tall as a church, two tall structures like the twin tower simply smaller, windows everywhere where you can be seen. Julie walks via the gates whilst the cold breeze wind hits her, feeling bloodless where she wraps her jacket tightly, she sees her buddies Julie walks into the gates, and starts talking to her pals however of course. Tamara speaking over her that is what made Julie usually annoyed trying to tape her mouth shut, but she calms down. The only individual Julie can honestly talk to but Tamara's large mouth is in the way is Amy her closet pal that has been after her side, bell rings at 8:55 am absolutely everyone heads to category Julie walks to her first-period science. What usually made her completely happy used to be seeing Asher each day her stunning boyfriend.

TBC...(To abs Continue)