Chap. 4

Julie is scared if asher made a rumor about her past. Or anyone else knows about Julie's past or now life, Julie simply hates how existence is right now humans announcing thinks about her physique "wow you have melons" or " she for certain ask for attention" human beings answered with. It makes Julie feel like human beings like her only for her physique because she has a "nice body" and they think being a lady is fun but it is not fun because human beings solely like how you appear or your body. After a few periods 2:48 pm after doing a mile absolutely everyone strolls and speaks or plays volleyball or basketball. Julie usually walks with Asher however on occasion Asher talks to her or Asher would not discuss with Julie when Asher is with his pals so Julie simply stays right after him.

Tamara and Dale search at Julie with the dirtiest look ever, Julie does it returned and they seem away 3:15 pm bell rings Julie walks with her boyfriend going out the gate and talking till one of us get picked up. At 4:02 pm her mother and father select her up Julie goes to her room taking her backpack off and altering she receives on her telephone to see Tamara and Dale's textual content Julie appears at the textual content message seeing paragraphs Julie talks and talks to them Tamara stop typing but Dale still saying shit that made Julie mad however Dale stated one sentence that made Julie heart drop to the ground.. "why have you changed so much" Julie wanna cry so bad however she was tired of everything, "I'm sorry I didn't suggest to" Julie spoke back but Dale did not provide any fucks and still pronouncing shit

Which made Julie mad "oh I'm sorry that I have modified so a lot that you don't like me something if there was a machine where I can go again to the past I would go back to the fucking past, " Julie doesn't go in your room alone with your cousin" or "Julie don't do what your cousin instructed you to do" IF THEIR WAS A MACHINE I WOULD DO INTO THE FUCKING PAST I WISH I HAVENT CHANGE TOO SO IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I CHANGE ALOT I WISH NONE OF THIS SHIT HAPPEN TO ME" Julie responded with making Dale's heart drop or making Dale go silence Julie wanna burst her eyes crying but she held it Dale didn't have any phrases to say...

TBC...(To Be Continued)