Chap. 3

After thinking all that it was time to pack up 2:17 pm bell rings Julie was thankful there is solely one extra period till home. 2:20 pm 6 period P.E. Julie and Asher continually play around or don't discuss with each other like married couples that constantly argue whenever Julie would not try her great exercising she thinks " Am I to fats that my fingers can't even take my weight?" But the component that Julie sincerely hates is the place human beings can see her and she's in the front that makes Julie uncomfortable looking at her exercise. After 2:30 pm they are finished with their heat up we commonly do whatever however these days were once the mile even worst, absolutely everyone jogging like they are racing like those horses after running 14:38 minutes and seconds Julie hates how her boyfriend runs quicker than her making her overthinking worst.

But that didn't virtually give up her, Julie and Asher discuss and discuss it is what usually made Julie manifest anyone likes or honestly talks to her. She's used to be ignoring or them being dry on every occasion that occurs she thinks of her ex Axel he was toxic to her asking her n00ds or doing s3xual matters for him however she just ignores him making him so mad that he begs. Julie always sees him each 6 periods making her uncomfortable, it truly is why Julie gets scared with Asher wondering it truly is gonna appear to her. But Asher and Julie's relationship is healthy being together for almost four months. 3:15 pm bell rings Asher and Julie walk domestic together talking, Julie opens the door listening to her dad and mom arguing and Julian's television loud observing YouTube she goes to her room feeling lazy to trade she falls asleep.

Julie woke up and got scared because she heard a loud noise she looked at her phone at 5:37 am "damn I should be that worn-out I'm guessing" Julie replied, she starts offevolved dressing inserting necklaces and her jewelry on making certain she has the whole lot virtually for college 7:47 am in the car ready for her mom to drop her off at school 8:27 am. In the mpr ready till school starts offevolved whilst she's talking to Amy 8:55 am bell rings heading to the first duration like usually hoping her boyfriend Asher don't be mad like always, this time he discusses to her they have been talking about how life used to be going but Julie lied most of the time and did not choose her boyfriend to fear about it her. Asher usually stated, "hey you understand you can just tell me right?" Julie desires to tell him everything however she's simply scared that he'll make a rumor and growth the entirety changed...

TBC...(To Be Continued)