Chap. 2

Asher her boyfriend makes Julie experience cozy and once in a while can be herself due to the fact she loves him but she does not be aware of if her boyfriend honestly cherished her back, of course, Julie does not supply a fuck she's only grateful she has anyone that offers her attention and love. After she was daydreaming it used to be time to pack up, 9:59 am bell rings Julie, and asher continually strolls collectively to 2nd length now and again they maintain fingers or they do not talk to each other. 10:02 am the only man or woman Julie talks to is Zhy now not her blood sister however anybody shut to Julie they discuss and talk till the cease of the duration 10:58 am Julie upstairs speaks to her boyfriend or speaking to her friend if her boyfriend does not wanna talk to her 10:59 am Julie runs downstairs to head to her 3rd-period class. Everyone sits in their seats doing work.

Julie stares at her laptop ready everyday same spot and waiting until her boyfriend texts her back but she thinks to herself "has probable busy doing work" theirs constantly that one factor Julie has stuck in her head and it in no way leaves or receives out of her head it used to be " Am I annoying? Do I speak too much?" Julie felt like she used to be over wondering to a good deal she commenced doing her work at 11:53 am it's lunchtime all of us heading to mpr (cafeteria) Julie just sits with her buddies overthinking that question over and over. Jane and Imani always ask her "Hey Julie you don't seem to be talking, are you ok" Julie replied "yea" but she continually lies, Julie's favored thing was lying it used to be like her favorite component when she was little she would lie all the time.

12:24 am 4th period Julie hates that classification the category was math all people hated the teacher he never teaches a lot and always yells, whenever her teacher yells she thinks about her mom or her dad and always has the urge to cry but she just sucks it up and thought her business it was 1:18 pm each person began packing up Julie goes to her fifth length wishing her stomach pain stops hurting. Everyone sits in their seats after the teacher was carried out instructing it was work time but most of the time I overthink the whole thing most of the time I assume is "Do I overthink too much? Am I overweight? Do I truly look like my dad (a man)?" That's the issue that constantly wants to make Julie cry or at least anybody replies that question honestly.

TBC... (To Be Continued)