Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Now, let's fast forward by a couple of weeks. Everything is normal and Otogirl was here. Tsubaki had sent a bunch of his servants to some pianists concert. I don't know why, but I can tell that some of them might not come back. Right now, I was drawing. Nothing in particular honestly, just something to do. I had done my workout routine earlier and worked on my weapon practice. When I looked at my paper, I realized I drew the C3 building. That place wasn't the best, but I did feel like the people were kind... enough.

"Hey, Shai?" Someone said with a little questioning tone behind it. I looked up and found that it was Tsubaki. I cocked my head a little to the left.

"I am letting you go. I'm going to head out on my own and let my servants go ahead and mingle with the humans in a couple of days. I know that Higan, Berkia, Otogirl, Sakura, and you all would protect me. I also know that you would all die for me, but I can't let that happen." Was all he said. I got up and hugged him. It had been so long since I last hugged him. He hugged back and I could feel a tear. I gave him my scarf.

"Take this. To remember me," I had said. He took it and wrapped it around his neck. When he left my room, I packed my stuff and went out. The receptionist was talking to someone, but I didn't know who. Soon enough, I left the place and started to head towards C3.