The New Couple

Cystal's POV

In the morning, I felt someone shaking me lightly.

"Crystal get up come on."

"Where are we going?" I said getting irritated.

"Well to go to the guild of course Lucy already left."

It toke me a few minutes to realize, why Angel wanted to go to the guild so badly.

"Oooo I see why you want to go to the guild this badly?" I say smirking.

"W-why?"

"Because you want to see your beloved Lily, am I right?"

"W-What" I saw her started to blush a bit.

"Awww is the little kitty fallin in love with another kitty" I say with a baby voice.

"NO I AM NOT, now take a shower and we'll start walking the guild!"

"Ok, mom" I say teasing her.

Once I was done taking a shower and changed. Angela and I got to the guild, I saw Mira coming this way.

"Hey,Mira what's up?"

"O nothing but I heard that you and Gray are a thing now. Is it true?"

"How did you know?!"

Mira started to explain that she was following Gray and heard me and him talk.

"Mira don't you dare tell my brother!"

"Don't tell me what?"

I turned around to see my brother was in front of me. 'Sh**, what should I do know.'

"Hey sis I'm talking to you, are you listening to me?"

"Sorry,I just got off track."

"Will?"

"Will What?"

"Didn't you say to Mira not to tell me something?"

"W-what noo?"

"Come on sis I know you well enough by now and I know your lying to me too."

"Well my.... Birthday is coming up."

"Really?!"

"Let me think hmm." I thought for a moment "Yes it is." I wasn't lying my birthday is coming up soon but more like 2 months from now.

After that happened I started to walk around the town when all of a sudden I felt a pair of arms around my waist. It was Gray.

"Gray what are you doing?"

"I'm hugging my girlfriend to surprise her."

I began to feel myself getting warm, I couldn't help but giggle at how cute he is.

Gray's POV

'She's so cute when she blushes and when she giggles as will, that's one of the things I love about her.' I said to myself.

We walked around town together for the whole morning than she decided to tell Natsu if he can help her with her magic. I don't know why she want Natsu, I mean I use ice magic not him but I didn't question her.

Crystal's POV

Once I said goodbye to Gray for the day, I headed to Natsu's place but he was wasn't there, I went to Lucy's place and opened the door with the spare key Lucy gave me.

"Hey Lucy you know where my brother Natsu is!?" I said half yelling. I walked in further to the living room. Then I saw something that I did not expect, Lucy and Natsu were KISSING!! They saw me and Lucy got up really quick, Natsu stayed on the ground.