Kiddnapped

This is the best day ever of my life But then I remembered that I needed to meet Gray at the big cherry blossom tree. I told everyone that I would be back.

Natsu wanted to came but I told him it wasn't necessary and it wouldn't take long. After a couple of minutes he gave up and agreed. I walked out of the guild and started walking to meet Gray.

Juvia's POV

Were is my love rival going I will have to follow her but I bet she is going to my darling Gray. I will have to hurry and go to him because Juvia has a plan." I says with a evil grin.

Crystal's POV

When I arrived at the tree I saw Juvia hugging Gray and kissed him on the cheek. Me eyes widen full of surprise when they saw me I can't move.

"Wait Crystal this is not what it looks like!"

I was about to run away but Gray got my wrist and pulled me towards him so that mine and his chest were touching each other.

"Let me go!" I tried to pull away from his embrace but I couldn't.

"Listen Crystal it's not what you think."

"O yeah then what is it suppose to be because to me it looks like you liked it!"

"Me why would I! No you know the only person I care, and Love especially their kisses? Guess who!"

I didn't answer.

"You, you are the only one, cause you don't mean anything to me. You mean EVERYTHING to me. Every moment that I spent with you is like a dream come ture.

"Really that's how much I mean to you?"

"Yes and even more."

"I'm sorry I jumped into conclusions"

"It's ok but I don't know why she did that though"

"Me neither but we should get back."

"O hold on I forgot to give you your present." He says while pulling out the small box.

"Really you didn't have to."

"Um, Yes I do seens your my girlfriend"

"Point taken. Snowflake."

"HEY are you trying to copy Natsu now!"

"I'm just kidding jeez."

"Well you going to open the box?"

"Yeah hold on" I say while unwrapping the paper from the box. When I opened the box... I saw it was a Yang and behind it said said 'ther' and 'ever' on it in cursive.

"Um Gray why is there a Yang that says ther and ever on it?"

I was confused on the gift that Gray gave me but when I looked up to face him.... I saw that he was pulling something out his shirt on his neck when I realized that it was Yin and had 'Toge' and 'For' on it. I finally realized what it said 'Together Forever'.

"Want me to put it on for you?" Gray said in a gentle voice

"Yes of course" I say as I pull my hair up and turn around so he can put it on. Once he put it on I felt a kiss on your neck. It tickled so I giggled. "Come on let's get back to the guild."

"Ok"

Once we went in the guild I saw people holding out presents for me. I can't explain how happy I am. After I opened all the presents there was one present left then I knew it was from my brother, I started opening it and I found out it was a picture of me, my brother, and Happy. I started crying in joy and hugged my brother tight.

"Thank you so much for being my brother."

"Me too sis. Me too" He says as he hugs me back.

We spent the whole afternoon partying. Lucy had to leave cause she fell asleep with Levy because they were really tried so my brother and Gajeel took them home. When they came back everybody started to go home. My brother came up to me.

"Hey sis want me to take you home."

"No its ok"

"You sure"

"Yes I will be fine thanks to you I've learned the fire element don't worry. I am after all a dragon slayer or you don't trust my power?"

"No no its not that"

"Hmm ok then see yeah"

I started waving my hand goodbye and left the guild. While I was walking I heard Angela calling out. I stopped.

"Hey" She said.

But I didn't answer.

"What's wrong are you ok Crystal?"

"O now you worry about me"

"Well you've been ignoring me too yeah know with that shirtless idiot!"

"WHAT HE IS NOT AN IDIOT AND WHAT ABOUT YOU AND LILLY!"

"That's different!"

"How different?" Giving her an almost glare.

She didn't say anything.

"That's what I thought"

But then I saw Angela closing her eyes and fell to the ground.

"ANGELA!"

I went to her when I kneeled to her I started to get dizzy and sleepy, I heard a voice.

"Come on get her we don't have all night."

I felt myself being picked up.

"Now our plan is complete we will soon have our Revenge, WAHAHAHAHAHA!" The voice said.

The last thing I saw was Angela on the ground while I was being carried and I blacked out.