Trapped

(I DON'T OWN THIS PICTURE ButI hope you still like it AND I AM SO SO SORRY IM NOT GOING TO PUT THE SAD PART ON THIS CHAPTER BUT I WILL ON THE NEXT IF I DON'T COME UP WITH OTHER IDEAS AGAIN SORRY )

Ivan's POV

I finally have a dragon slayer that I can control but the best part is that she knows 3 elements so she is the most powerful dragon slayer in the world and no one will ever brake the spell I casted on her and now I will control her to say a little speech to her precious little guild.

"Ready my dear because we are going on a trip."

"Yes Master Ivan" She said.

I opened up a portal that would lead to Fairy Tail and we wented.

Natsu's POV

I was at Luce's house because Luce wanted me to calm down but it didn't work.

"I have to go looking for her!"

"Natsu calm down I know your desperate. We are all desperate of finding her but we need to calm down first!"

"I can't take it any more!" I said.

Lucy's POV

Natsu was about to leave to the door. I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM. I ran toward him just when he was about to leave I hugged him from behind his back.

Natsu's POV

I felt Lucy hugging me behind my back so I wouldn't go.

"STOP BEING THE HERO NATSU AND STOP MAKING STUPID CHOOSES NATSU PLEASE. WE DON'T GO ALONE WE STICK TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT!!" She yelled and I heard that she started to cry.

I sighed "I'm sorry Luce it's just..." I was going to finish my sentence but then Lucy beat me.

"I know Natsu. She is also important to us and to Fairy Tail." She said.

I turned around to face her.

"You know what lucy."

"What"

"I never told anyone this because then everybody would say I'm going soft which I'm not and this isn't the time to get all soft or anything but...." I toke a deep breath and continued "I will alway be there for you no matter what and whoever makes you cry will pay, your smile brings me strength and I know you always want to help me though if it doesn't look like it and for some reason I still remember that day I meet you and all the moments we had even thought if some of them were weird but the point is I'm happy that I've meet you." I smiled at her and I saw she more tears on her face

"Natsu... that... was the....most beautiful thing anyone's said to me before." She said with a big smile and still tears on her face then she hugged me.

I stood there with my arms in the air in surprised but I returned it with a tight hug.

"Let's go to the guild to check if they have a clue." I said.

"Ok"

Gray's POV

I was at the guild worried as hell 'but what can I do NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL!!' I said in my mind frustrated at myself. Then suddenly I saw a portal open in the middle of the guild. I walked in front of it so did everyone in the guild and master as well then to two figures started walking towards us, we all stepped back a few feet and when the two figures came out I was surprised on what I saw.

"Crystal?!" I said.

She looked at me with no emotions on her face and she looked different but why. 'What happened to her this isn't her.' I thought but when I saw she was with Gramps son my blood started to boil.