Living Nightmare pt.2

Natsu's POV

"Just tell me who it is Natsu!"

"It is...... Your son gramps"

He was surprised by my answer But then became angry.

"IVAN, YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!! COME ON WE WILL GET CRYSTAL BACK NO MATTER WHAT!!"

"!!YEA!!" The whole guild yelled.

"Natsu do you no know where he is?"

"That's the thing gramps, it leads to one spot and that's it but my idea is they have a ship ( like in the episode in tounro island of that ship that hades had well its almost like that but anyway back to story).

"Good idea Natsu since only the dragon slayers only have exceeds they can look in the sky while we look in water and ground." Erza says joining in the conversation.

Once we agreed we all separated in search for finding my sister.

Crystal's POV

I woke up once again seeing myself being chained to a cold metal pole (like the one we're they tortured Erza and Jellal).

"Your finally awake, good"

"Where am I now!?" I said angrily.

"This is your punishment for spitting me in the face." He gave me a evil smile. I saw he had a lever and lots of buttons in front of him and he pulled the lever down, I started to see little streaks of lightning then by a second I'm being electrocuted. "Scream! It will be music to my ears!"

But I didn't make a sound even though if it hurt so much.

"I SAID SCREAM NOOWW!! And drop the tough girl act cause you will scream your lungs out soon hahahaha!!" He says.

"I.. will.. never.. scream" it pains me to talk but I shouldn't show my pain.

"But you will now" I saw him turn something to the left then I started to feel more pain. "NOW SCREAM!!"

"NO!"

"Ugh, your such a spoiled brat" He then turned the thing more to the left. More and more pain started to go to my body.

I felt like crying in pain but I can't I have to be strong but before I knew I was knocked out cold and the last thing I heard was...

"This is just the beginning for you messy mwahahahaha!"