Chapter 1- Our World

Y/N's P.O.V-

Steady..

Steadyyy....

I fire an arrow at the poor unfortunate pig that was gonna be my dinner. Right in its head it goes... I smile in victory and walk quietly over to it.

Yes. It was the middle of the day in Minecraftia but there were a whole bunch of creepers last night. I was always keeping my guard up and it was already starting to tire me.

It started only a couple days ago. Minecraftia had started to experience its biggest outbreak of hostile mobs. It was actual pretty scary for me. Even though I am the strongest fighter in the city. It was dangerous. And I definitely wasn't gonna risk it.

Not today I wasn't.

I made it to the pig extremely quiet. Careful to not be loud. I put my dinner in my back pack along with the other foods that I caught for tonight and the next few nights. My parents said it was best that I stayed inside after all the mobs started to appear. Therefore, getting dinner that will last a while was my best choice.

"Sorry piggy..." I retrace my steps back home running into a few creepers and zombies. But as always. They couldn't take me down.

I finally made it out of the woods and home where I see my mom planting flowers, my dad in the farm, and my only sibling in the yard play with (his/her) toys. I smile and greet my parents.

"Oh thank Notch you're finally home Y/N! I started to get worried..." My mother ran up to me scanning over my body.

"I was only gone for an hour. I told you I was getting food that would last us a few nights..." I tell her.

"Well at least you're home. Now go prepare dinner for us will you?" She asks. I smile and walk into the house.

"Hello Y/N..."

A voice rings in my head. Loud and deep enough for a painful and head throbbing headache. "W-who a-are you...?" I wince at the sudden pain in my head.

"Wow... Even Minecraftia's strongest hero can even take a small headache... Well. To answer you question...."

"... I'm your worst nightmare...."

--------------------------------------------------------------

And here it is! How was that for a first chapter?? Tell meh.