Chapter 5- A New Home

Y/N's P.O.V-

When vision comes back into view, I see lava pouring everywhere.

"Welcome to your death Mr. Reporter!" Herobrine said with a big grin. He teleported us the the front doors of a huge made entirely of nether brick, glowstone, And more lava.

"Let's go!" Herobrine shoved Mr. Reporter while he argued back until we got to the front gates of the castle where two wither skeletons waited for Herobrines return.

"Would you like us to take him to the dungeon?" The one on the right asked.

"No. I'll take care of him. Thank you though. I need to deal with this one anyways." The guards nodded. The turned around, looked up and did some sort of motion with their arms. The gates suddenly opened and revealed the corridor leading to the grand entrance.

"Oh yea! And give her special entrance. Her name is Y/F/N Y/L/N. And give her the room on the very top floor. Thank you." The guards nodded and moved out of the way to let us through.

On the way there, I looked around the mansion that I visited last night.

"If you'd like, you can go ahead up to your room and I can have a guard escort you up there." Herobrine said looking over his shoulder at me.

"I'd rather stay with you guys." I just shrugged and started looking at the paintings.

"Hey! Why are you helping him? He's EVIL! I mean look at those eyes and the things that he's done." I shot a glare and him and apparently that made Herobrine snap.

"IM NOT EVIL!!" Herobrine's eyes started glowing brighter and he started to get even more enraged.

I quickly grabbed the reporter away from him and pushed him against a wall. "I'm with him because everyone claims him for being someone he's not! He isn't evil! Everyone has critisized him and I'm not gonna be one of them. So be quiet and actually get to know him!!"

I pushed him towards the dungeons and cellars while Herobrine cooled off behind us. We finally made it after a couple minutes of 20 tried-and-failed attempts of the reporter trying to escape.

"We're here! You will be Cell 10." Herobrine pushed him in and gave him a plate of food.

"Now. Let's go up to your room." Everything turned midnight purpe and there were purple particles. That soon faded and we were now in my room.

It had f/c walls and a (second favorite color) bed. There was a closet on the left side of the room a bathroom right next to it. And in the right side, some doors that led to a balcony over looking a garden behind the mansion. On the right side of my bed (which was queen size) there was a laptop and on the other was a bookshelf. The flooring was a f/c carpet.

"Holy crap.. THIS ROOM IS AMAZING!!" I ran over to the bed and laid face down into it.

"Yea well I was thinking, if you ever wanted to stay here, then this would be your room." He smiled leaning in the doorway.

"Yea well... I think it would be best to stay here period. It might be kinda dangerous for me in Minecraftia. I'd like to stay here if its okay with you.."

He smiled and nodded.

"Welcome to your new home then! And your butlers name is James. I'm going to go see if dinner is prepared. Enjoy yourself for now." And then he was gone.