Chapter 2- A Note And a Box

Y/N's P.O.V-

The voice sent chills down my back as it boomed throughout my head.

"W-what do y-you w-want?" I whimpered. For once, I was afraid.

"I don't want anything. You know what? We should meet. I'd like to see what all the fuss is about in Minecraftia. 'The best fighter. A warrior' We'll talk later. Goodbye for now. Meet me at the edge of the woods tonight. Don't worry about the mobs. And check your bedroom."

Then his voice finally went away along with the pain.

"Check my bedroom?" I thought aloud. I puller out my iron sword just in case and slowly made my way up the steps and to my room. I put my ear up to it. 'Nope. Can't hear anything...' Then I opened the door.

There on my bed, sat a note and a box. First I went over to the note.

'This is a present from me. Enjoy~'
-Herobrine

I had to admit. His handwriting was flawless.

Then I went over to the box. And slowly unboxed it. Inside was a sword. But it didn't look like just a normal sword you could just gather some tools and build.

{I'm gonna let you guys build your own sword. If you could have one, what would it look like and what is it called? Tell me in the comments if ya want!!}

I quickly hurried downstairs and prepared for dinner.

*after le dinner*

It was getting towards that time. I rushed up to my room after helping mom clean to check to see if anything else was left. I found another not inside of the box.

"Make sure to bring your sword. I want you out by midnight at latest."
-Herobrine

'How does he gave such good handwriting?' Besides that, I decided to set my alarm for 11:50 since it took around 7 minutes to get there. As I walked there, I couldnt help but wonder what he wanted me for.

I finally make it aaaaannnnd he isn't there. GREAT.

"I'm up here ya know?" That same voice from earlier said.

I turn around and I see that 6ft empty-eyed man that everyone fears. (Except me of course)

HEROBRINE