Chapter 3- An Adventure

Herobrine's P.O.V-

"Well I was starting to think you were gonna be a no show." I said smirking at her.

"Now why would I do that? A chance to meet Herobrine face-to-face. I would take it." She said as if it was obvious. I shrugged.

"Well I was hoping we could go on a little adventure. I want to see for my-" I was interrupted by voices coming from afar.

"... Yea she thinks she's so amazing just because she's the strongest. In all honesty, I can't stand Y/N. I hate being her friend..."

And that set me off. But I couldn't let her see my anger and hatred for her 'friends'. I looked in the direction and saw a couple of figures by a nearby lake just inside the woods.

"..... Yea I don't understand why she is more noticed. I mean I worked extra hard for this but look at her..."

"Go back and wait outside your house." I said making my voice boom. Wincing, Y/N ran back to her house seeing tears in her eyes. And my hatred started to show through.

I teleported right begind the two back stabbers.

"Are you two sure about what you just said? You both should chose your words carefully." I smirked seeing them freeze in fear.

"H-Herobrine..?!" One of the said. They both trembled in fear.

"Smart. Smart... Well, when you talk rubbish, somehow, the 'strongest' that you speak of, will hear it. And now, you two will regret EVER saying what you just did."

I teleported in front of them with a sadistic grin on my face as my eyes glowed whiter. I watches them tremble in fear making me happier than before.

"You will learn better than to talk ill of my love."

Then, their pitiful screams filled the air.

*after all the killing*

After that, I walked back to Y/N's house.

Y/N's P.O.V-

All I came uld do was cry into Heeobrine's shoulder once he got back. I couldn't believe it. My own friends had the nerve to say something like that. I had this little voice inside of me. And I felt like snapping at someone. But I knew I was better than that.

"Please don't cry. You don't have to worry about them now. So stop." Herobrine said, trying his best to calm me down.

"Y-youre right... Let's go do what you wanted to do. I can forget about them." I had finally brightened up because of him.

"Yea! Fuck them now let's go have some fun!" All of a sudden we were teleported in front of an obsidian portal. I guess Herobrine wasn't as bad as everyone thought. 'What's he doing now?"

All of a sudden, I was pushed into a portal and the color of purple swirled all around me till it faded to black.