Chapter 7- Power

Y/N's P.O.V-

*yawn* I'm so tired I don't even feel like moving...

"Y/N!!!" I hear quick footsteps running toward my room.

"Hm?" I sit up in confusion and look at the door. All of a sudden...

Herobrine.

He burst through my door and jumped in my bed.

"Get in the shower. Get into some comfortable clothes. Get your sword, necklace and bracelet. Time to train. Go!"

I chuckle and get out of bed, grabbing a towel and getting in. I wash my hair, and body for like 10 minutes when I hear Herobrine yell.

"Hurry up!!" Herobrine yelled from my room.

"Oki!!" I turn the water off and step out of the shower. Now Herobrine was face planted into the bed not looking.

Herobrine's P.O.V-

Ugghhh why do girls take so long?? I face planted into the bed as I heard the shower go off. Y/N walked off probably to go get some clothes. I sat up and looked at her without her realizing. Woah she's beautiful... She looked through the closet.

"Hey Hero? Where are the sweatpants and stuff?" She questioned. I face planted back into the bed so she wouldn't realize I was staring.

"Umm... Should be in the drawers under the rack." My voice was muffled by the bed.

"K. Thanks!" I looked back at her and this time she didn't have her towel on.

Or anything.

I blushed a deep red and smiled at Y/N. She will be 'mine'...

I laid back into the bed and waited for her to finish.

"OK I'm ready!" She finally chose her f/c sweatshirt, black sweat pants, and f/c adidas.

I leads us downstairs to the training room where there were advanced systems for us to use.

"Woah..." She gaped at all the stuff that was already set up to use.

"Yea I know.. You ready?" I turned to her and smiled.

"Hell yeah."

*A good 5 hours fucking later*

Y/N's P.O.V-

I'm dying and thats the known truth. I teleported back up to my room and collapsed on the bed.

"Hey you'll get used to it." The sound of Herobrine suddenly behind me made me jump a little.

"Yea I know... I'm gonna get in the shower."

Herobrine smiled and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I get up and walk into the bathroom taking a nice warm shower (who the fuck takes a 'warm' shower?) And go to bed.

"Nice comfy bed...."