Chapter 9

"HOLY BANANAS!! IS THIS YOUR HEADQUARTERS?!" I yelled/asked.
"Umm Blue? This place is tiny and way less expensive then ours... it's actually kind of a dump." Red responded.
"I know" Blue said as she started laughing.
Mister didn't respond and grabbed us kind of harsh by the arms and led us into the HQ.
"Ummm we can walk!" Red said unsure and gave Mister a strange look.
"Mister where are we going?"
"My name isn't Mister, it's Dane. And where are we going? We are going to room J159 for your concern" he said.
"J159? That sounds really familiar... actually when we got here the whole place looks familiar!" I said.
"Yeah it does.." Red said, she quickly glanced at a map on the wall. "Those maps look really familiar too!"
"Be quiet and come into this room!" Dane yelled.
We got shoved into the room and sat down in two chairs in the corner.

[{-~-}]
*Red's P.O.V*
My head hurts, my leg hurts, my nose hurts and I now have about 60 new bruises on my legs and arms! Oh did I mention that this was a huge ambush?! It kinda went like this...
We went to Dane's base. We started recognizing a lot of things from our childhood. Maps, Rooms, Buildings, even benches and windows. The reason we recognized everything was because we have been here before... and its not Chicago. It's a middle school in Coon Rapids, Minnesota. Me and Blue went here in the Sixth Grade for a convention. The room we stayed in was J159, which is the room where we almost got murdered. Luckily since me and Blue are so skilled we escaped and now are in the high school side and not the middle school. We ended up in a huge room which I think is an auditorium but I wasn't sure because it was pitch black in here. Anyway as we walked through the room we heard loud voices and started to run... so basically we where running through the room but you get the idea.

~Blue's P.O.V~
Me and Red pounded down the steps and into the night. We ran as fast as we could and after about 5 minutes we stopped and checked to see if we lost them.
"Ugh... *Pant* *Huff* that was... *pant* *huff* *pant* a really long run" Red finally breathed out.
"Yeah...*more huffing and panting* a REALLY long run." I said back.
"Maybe we should camp out here for tonight... we are in the middle of nowhere so they shouldn't find us," Red said.
"Umm yeah let's go a bit further away and gather up the stuff we need."
"Sounds good"
And we started walking.
-------------------------------------
Did you like the plot twist? Please comment how you would like the story to go and we will pick one and write about it! Common guys! We need ideas! But please comment, vote, and make sure to recommend this book to any users on wattpad. Thanks!
Xxx
Rebel Red
&
Rebel Blue