Chapter 3: I Don't Know U

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

2 weeks later: Soojin has been released from the hospital

........

The next day

Minnie: Hey Miyeon you forgot to put the- why are you out here at the patio anyways?? I thought you have things planned for the day.

Miyeon: Well...... why do you want to know what I'm doing today?? *says it with the attitude*

Minnie: Geez calm down I was just asking *sat down on the chair*

Minnie: So what's the reason that brought you here in the first place??

Miyeon: *sigh* Minnie I swear to god if you keep asking me that one more time, I am about to explode. Are we ever going to get rid of Stacey??

Minnie: Oh now you wanna change the topic and mention Stacey's scary ass because you don't wanna answer my question to you.

Miyeon: Fine...... I have to deal with so many things going on in my life but i can't stand the fact that I always doing the things that Soyeon wants.

Minnie: Soyeon is your problem?? Why?? I thought you two stop being enemies ever since we're best friends lol.

Miyeon: You're not listening to me she always wants to do things her way all the time. It's getting annoy that's why I blamed her for that plan she made and now Soojin is out of the hospital plus most of her memories are gone.

Minnie: It's not Soyeon's fault that Stacey has to be a pathetic little witch for getting that evidence and tried to get all of us in jail. She doesn't even noticed our little pink suits disguises anywhere. So she failed for trying to get us caught.

Miyeon: Maybe if Soyeon just stick into my idea, then we wouldn't even have to target Stacey in the first place.

.......

A little flashback: The girls are planning to get back at Stacey

Soyeon: That's the worst idea ever god Miyeon you can't even come up with something better

Miyeon: Yeah I can.... better than you

Yuqi: Maybe I like Miyeon's idea it's smart that Soojin can easily grab Stacey's phone and deleted all of the evidence.

Minnie: Yeah that way we all can take her to the woods leaving her all alone in the cold.

Miyeon: Problem solved Stacey will never have to bother us again

Soyeon: Have you ever hear yourself?? It's a bad idea even for your tiny little brain to be unnoticed. *laugh* Get it??

Miyeon: Shut up Soyeon just because you're the leader doesn't mean your stupid plan will work in your own way.

Shuhua: Ugh here we go again can we ever do things without agruing?arguing??

Soyeon: Well sorry Shuhua it's not my fault that miss thinking she's better than me over here trying to sabotage my plan into the parent trap.

Miyeon: *scoff* It's not even your plan...... IT'S OURS FOR GOODNESS SAKE SOYEON

Soyeon: So why can't you just come up with a better idea?? I swear to god you think that you can walk all over me just to bug me it's so pathetic of you Miyeon.

Soojin: Omg stop agruing for once you two

All of the sudden Miyeon pushed Soyeon and rips up the plan that she made into tiny little pieces.