Chapter 2: Day 1

Chapter 2: Day 1

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

The next day

Lexi: Come out Stacey you're going have to suck it up somehow *standing right by her house and still knocking on the door*

After everything that happened last night, Stacey can't just face it up especially when those girls are the main reason why she needs to get away from the past. She wants to forget about everything and she doesn't know how to explain it to Lexi but Travis knows what has been happening to her. Even from that incident that she almost killed Soojin, she can't let that go until she's going to be okay.

Stacey really missed Soojin alot even if she's apart of that scheme the girls did for months.

Stacey: GO AWAY LEXI I WANT TO BE ALONE

Lexi: Stacey if anything that is happening between you and the girls then I can't help you finding a way out of that misery. How can I be able to help you if you don't tell me everything? The police are ready for your investigation.

Stacey: I DON'T CARE I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE WHY CAN I BE ALONE FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE?? I CAN'T SLEEP, EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING RATHER THAN THINKING ABOUT HOW TO GET RID OF MY NIGHTMARE.

Lexi: Is that why you moved away from your own town??

Stacey: What do you mean by that?? *wipe some tears and sniffed a little*

Lexi: Just let me in please?? I'm always going to be here for you I know that you didn't mean to hurt anyone. You did some pretty bad things but just let me help you.

Stacey got up from the couch and open the door for Lexi looking like a hot mess. Lexi walk into her house then she closes the door.

Lexi: Woah..... you weren't lying when you say that you can't sleep, eat or drink. *looking at this mess that Stacey made*

Stacey: Tell me what I can do there is nothing that I can't do to fix it

Lexi: It's start from the beginning

Stacey: The beginning of what??

Lexi: You're hiding something Stacey and I wanna trust you so please tell me what is going on so I can help you.

......

Meanwhile

Miyeon just wanted to get some fresh air by stopping by at the cafe meeting with a old friend. She told her old friend everything and can't put up with this "middle of the night" revenge on Stacey. If only she can bare up to end it all that it started in the first place. Now she has no other place to go but to be with her friends.

That circle she was in isn't a life fantasy anymore it's all fake and bitter in this world of...... reality.

Jenny: You really think that I can be apart of your purge thing again just to get at someone who is bullying your friend Soojin for years ago??

Miyeon: God you are so stupid..... IT'S NOT JUST THAT OKAY??

Miyeon realizes that her yelling at Jenny made everyone look at her in a very weird way.

Miyeon: What are you all looking at?? Go on I apologize

Jenny: Dang girl that was such a move to put on with the distraction *drinking a Coloa soda*

Miyeon: Give me one reason why you wouldn't help me

Jenny: Number one it's alot of reasons girl I guess you forgot the prank gone wrong last time.