Chapter 10: Where is Somi??

The girls are looking for Somi

Shuhua: This is getting pointless she's going to tell the cops everything and it's game over.

Miyeon: Will you shut up?? I erased everything that she knows about us so she isn't going to do nothing but be a snitch.

Soyeon: Forget it guys she's no where to be found so can we all just go back home and go to bed???

Minnie: And let Somi gets away with it?? No way I'm going to destory her if it's the last thing that I do.

Soyeon: She could be anywhere Minnie try to use your brain for a change.

Yuqi: You know that we all promised Soojin that we wouldn't do anymore purge stuff??? It's going to break her heart again if you try to do anything hurtful to Somi Minnie.

Minnie: Oh yeah.... I forgot that I almost broke a promise why can't she come along with us to help us find Somi??

Shuhua: Maybe she doesn't want to???

Miyeon: What if it's a trap?? I had a gut feeling that Soojin will rat us out.

Soyeon: Seriously Miyeon?? Why would Soojin rat at us for?? It's not like she's in the scheme with us before all of this happened.

Shuhua finally saw Soojin along with Somi

Shuhua: Stop the car now I know where she is now

Yuqi: You mean Somi??

Shuhua: Yes now stop the car

Shuhua got out of the car and made her way to get to Somi.

.....

Meanwhile

Soojin: I can't do it Somi...... I just can't do it

Somi: Yes you can this is coming to a end of this purge scheme. I know that they're your friends and all but do you really think that you can sit here, letting the girls continue to do a scheme and expecting you to not do anything??? Those girls need to pay and their time is up.

Soojin: There has to be something that I can do other than trying to rat them up and sending them in a cell.

Somi sighed

Somi: Look I did some really bad things to you and I regretted it but guess what?? I have changed for the better and doing the right thing by being the only friend in the world which is you. You have to do the right thing Soojin just for once in your life time.

Soojin doesn't know what to think

She can't just hide it anymore

Soojin: I'm so sorry Somi but I can't

Somi: HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING???

Soojin: I'm going to handle it from now on you're only going to make it worst by snitching and it's not going to solve it now. Take care of yourself Somi I hope that we can all be together again after I take care my business.

Somi scoffed

Somi: You still trying to protect them?? Go ahead Soojin let your friends be all wild and crazy don't come crawling back to me when you and all of your friends are being put into the grave yard.

Soojin: Somi please I didn't mean to---

Somi: GO AWAY SOOJIN I CAN'T BE AROUND WITH A CRIMINAL ANYMORE NOW GET LOST

Soojin: You know what??? SCREW YOU SOMI AND I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL FOR GOOD.

Soojin is going to make sure that she'll handle the business that it's going to take care of

Which is......

To. End. The. Purge. Scheme

......

Few hours later

Shuhua: Why did you go with Somi???

Soojin: It's nothing important Shuhua she just want things to start over from the beginning and never have to bother you again. Don't worry she's not going to tell the cops everything.

Minnie: Yeah right and how did you know that?? Besides you're good friends with her so I bet that she tricked you into getting more information about us.

Miyeon: Yeah did you try to rat us out??

Soyeon: I hope you didn't rat us out Soojin because if you do, you are dead meat.

Soojin: Guys can you please just shut up?? I didn't rat all of you out all I want is for us to stop. Maybe it's for the best that we ended this right here right now.

Yuqi: How can we do that??? Face it Soojin it's game over we will be in a cell because of Somi..

Soojin: WE ARE NOT GOING TO JAIL I TAKEN CARE OF IT ALL OF IT

Shuhua: What did you do???

Soojin: It's a long story so don't worry about it and second of all the purge scheme is over. We will begin out fresh start.

Soyeon: Like right now??

Soojin: From this day on, no more purge, no more lies and no more broken promises. Our fresh start is starting right now.

Will it be the end of it???

To be contuined......