refecandes

He was... Like the rest of us. Just... a little unlucky. For some reason, his products never seemed to hit... ... and the Lightners never even looked his way. ... Poor guy. - Addison in Trash Zone Night after night, when we all went to the same cyber grill, He'd shoot his mouth about making it big someday. "You just watch!" "Someday, I'm gonna be a big shot!" - Addison in Trash Zone He started to get a little desperate. I heard he started looking for any way to become more popular. Somehow, he made the right phone call, and found someone. Or, was he... found BY someone? They must have been helping him, because suddenly, He was on the phone all the time... - Addison in Trash Zone He was on the phone all the time... Suddenly, he got really good at his job. The clicks started piling up... What? What did he do? Why did HE deserve this? We stopped going out with him. I mean, wasn't he a big shot? He didn't need us anymore, did he...? - Addison in Trash Zone↑ Even so, he only got more and more successful. He moved into a luxurious room in the Queen's mansion... He started bragging about big TV deals, big cars, big commercials... But then things started to crack. It seems like whatever was helping him... Disappeared. His sales dropped to zero... And everything came crashing down. - Addison in Trash Zone Spamton? This used to be his room... Though it's not like he used it, after a while. Eventually, he just spent all his time in the basement... praying. When things went downhill, he became obsessed with that artifact. - outside Catty's room in the Mansion That robot was the embodiment of a Lightner's dream. A dream I helped create... once. Splashing color from the motion of their hand. The Lightner filled it with their own hope, giving it an incredible power. ...but, in the end, nothing ever came of it. And it was left in the basement with the rest of the corrupted data. ...But that crooked salesman! Somehow, he learned about the robot, And thought he could use its power to fulfill his own twisted dreams. What a pity. To think he was once a valued customer... - Swatch after defeating Spamton NEO↑ The day he was to be evicted from the Queen's mansion, I went to his room to check on him... But he wasn't there. There was only a phone hanging off the handle. He must've left in the middle of a conversation, Because I could still hear someone on the other end... But when I put the receiver to my ear... There was nothing but garbage noise. - Addison in Trash Zone ALL YOUR FRIENDS, [[Abandoned you for the slime]] YOU ARE? SALES, GONE DOWN THE [[Drain]] [[Drain]]?? LIVING IN A GODDAMN GARBAGE CAN??? - Spamton during his first encounter Ah, my outfit. Yes, the monochrome look is quite suitable, isn't it? Black suit, colored glasses. Many people have failed to imitate this look. Some even going so far as to attempt to impersonate me... In order to get the... Oh, nevermind. Macaron? - Swatch talking about their outfit Sweet: Like some... little weird guy.
Cap'n: He wanted us to sneak into the Queen's mansion...
K_K: We're just rebels, we don't wanna get in trouble!
- Sweet Cap'n Cakes talking about "Junk Work" WE DON'T NEED [[MIKE]]!!! ... ... Mike... KRIS!!! DON'T BELIEVE [[Anything You See On TV!]] THE MAN'S A CRIMINAL, I TELL YOU!! A CRIMINAL!! - Spamton when asked about "Friends" ARE YOU GETTING ALL THIS [Mike]!? I'M FINALLY I'M FINALLY GONNA BE A BIG SHOT!!! HERE I GO!!!! WATCH ME FLY, [MAMA]!!!! - Spamton NEO after being defeated violently on the normal route So apparently in the new Deltarune 1.05 patch, Toby didn't patch out the charge shot spam exploit but instead added a variable called "funnycheat" that tracks how many times you do it. I love Toby Fox. - September 21, 2021. IT'S HARDER NOW (1.07 Patch) NO HIT NO SPAM Spamton Neo | Deltarune - Press F1 for help... on console - Deltarune Chapter 2 - Press F1 for help on console with a keyboard attached - Deltarune Chapter 2 - line 51 line 129 Deltarune Chapter 2 OST - BIG SHOT -