Chapter 7

Kian POV-
I felt Savanah get up and run to the bathroom and she was throwing up like crazy. I got up and pulled her hair back and I thought about it is Savanah pregnant and then thought about it again did I use a condom. I kept thinking and then it hit me.

I didn't use a condom
You didn't use what
A condom Savanah I think I got you pregnant.

She started crying so I helped her up clean up and took her to the bed and laid her down.

Its Ok I will be here for you no matter what

Kian did you want this baby

No I was waiting till I was older but its ok don't stress like I said I will be here to help and so will the others

But I think we should make sure so I'm going to go to the store to get test

I got up went downstairs and grab the keys and headed to the store and got the test and some snack for a lazy day I paid for the stuff and headed back home. Once I got home I ran straight upstairs to Savanah and she was up watching TV.

Savanah I got it and some snacks for a lazy day
She smiled and she got up I handed her test so she could do what she needed

Savanah POV-
Kian came back from the store handed me the test and I went in the bathroom. I read the directions and did what I had to do after that it said "wait 5 minutes for your results". I walked out the bathroom and kian popped up.

Soooo
I have to wait 5 minutes babe
OK
Then I started crying
What's the matter babe
I'm Just really scared
Don't be I won't leave you trust me and if there's a baby in there its going to be the cutest thing ever.

I looked over at the clock and it was 5 minutes so I got up and walked to the bathroom toke a deep breath. I looked at it and it was a pink plus sign and I was speechless. I walked out the bathroom and kian was antsy.

Savanah are you pregnant
I just nodded my head and kian brought me in a hug.
I'm going to be a mom
And I'm going to be a dad but just to make sure we should call the doctors and make an appointment
OK

I called the doctors and set up an appointment tomorrow and after that down on the bed and kian came next to me and we cuddle and watch shows and movies. He ordered pizza and we ate the whole thing and after that we drifted off to sleep.

Thanks for reading my book and thanks for the 200+ reads and sticking with me and since this is going up early the next chapter may be a while so don't panic when I don't update LOVE U GUYS