Chapter 6

1 month later ~Kian birthday ~
Savanah POV-

Today is kian birthday and I'm so excited because I and the boys planned a party for him. I got up and went to the bathroom and did my normal morning routine then went downstairs to make breakfast. I made pancakes bacon eggs and some coffee. I put all the food on a tray and walked back up to the room. I yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKI" and he jumped up and all I could do is laugh.

Thanks you didn't have to do this
Yes I did its your birthday and u deserve to be king for a day.
OK

He ate his food and then I took him over to the O2L house. We drove over there and when we got there we knocked on the door and Andrea Russett kian ex opened the door.

Kian POV-

When I saw Andrea I was pissed.

What the hell are u doing here?
I'm here for your birthday silly
don't EVERY call me that
Anyways who's this
My GIRLFRIEND Savanah
Oh I've seen better anyways got to go See ya later

All I know is that if I keep seeing her today going to be a rough day.

Savanah POV-
When I saw Andrea I was jealous I don't know why. I used to watch her videos but kian and her broke up I stopped watching her videos. But all I know is that she still has a crush on him and she better stay away. Besides the point today is my baby's birthday and we're throwing a party. The party starts at 9 and its 6 o'clock so we started decorating with a blue decorations and I got dressed in black skinny jeans black crop top black heels beanie leather jacket and some jewelry and dark red lipstick.

~Couple hours later~
The party started the house was flooded with friend and loud music and seeing kian happy made me very happy. The only thing I wasn't happy about andrea was here. I watched her every move and she made her way to kian. I push everybody out the way and caught her trying to kiss kian. He was tryting to push her off but she wouldn't move. So I went over there grab her by her hair and kicked her out.

If you EVER come by kian again you will regert it.
Watever.

She walked away and i went back in the house to go find kian.I found kian in the same spot but he look shocked.
Kian are u ok

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT I REPEAT SEXUAL CONTENT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Kian looked up at me with lust and hungry in his eyes like he wanted me. He dragged me upstairs and went in the nearest room and Locked it. We had a heated make out sessions and we started to strip he push me on the bed and I was in my bra and underwear and he was in his boxers. We started to make out again and he left love bites down until he got to my core and ate me out K-Kian, I moaned I arch my back with pleasure after that he was a my entrance and he looked at me and I nodded
He sticked his length in me and we moaned really loud good thing the party was still going on f-f-faster kian, I moaned he obeyed and I can feel a knot in my smotach knowing I'm about to cum kian I'm cumming, I said me too babe let's cum together, he said a couple more thrust and kian warm liquids we both moaned with pleasure kian feel besides me that was the best birthday sex every, he said good I'm glad u like it, I said we kissed and laid there and feel asleep.

Hi guys I just wanted to say thanks for reading this chapter and I suck at right sex sences but maybe I will get better and i will try to upload ASAP but for now I LOVE U ALL .