Chapter 3

Savanah POV

So today I am going on a lunch date with Kian and I was so excited. So I hopped in the shower washing my hair and body then got out. I heard my phone beep and it was a texts from kian.

K=Kian S=Savanah
K: Hi
S: Hi
K: Are you ready for tonight
S: Yes I am
K: Good I'm going to go get ready mow see you in a few!
S: Ok bye!

The best short conversation ever! Anyways I think its time for me to get dress. So I wore black skater, black crop top that says 'DOPE', black converse, and some accessories. I just noticed that I'm wearing all black. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys and headed out the door. When I got to Panera I walked in and saw kian waiting for me. When I got to kian he smiled and gave me a hug.

Kian POV

When I saw Savanah I couldn't help but smile. We were talking and then I got hungry so I asked her if she was and she said yes. So we went up together and we  got the you pick 2 meak so she got Chicken Caesar sandwich & Chicken Alfredo and I got BBQ Chicken Flatbread & mac and cheese.  We got our fod and sat down and I started to make conversation. 

So how was your day? I aksed
Good but it just got better. She said
Why? I asked
Because I'm eating lunch with kian lawley!?! She aaid
True. So tell me some stuff about you. I said
Ok! She said excitedly
Well my favorite color is red, my birthday is September 4th which is cool because it 2 days before yours, I live alone, im original from Orlando Florida and moved here when I was 17,  I have 2 sister one is 2 and the other is 10, and my parents are divorce. She said
Well those are some interesting facts. I said
Thanks. She said
Well are you ready to go? i asked
Sure. She said
Ok let's go. I said

We left panera and got mobbed by fans and then I lost Savanah.

Savanah POV-

I got push and shove by fans and lost kian. I got scared and felt something touch my hand it was kian. Kian was holding my hand and I couldn't stop smiling.
{Later that day}

Kian was at my apartment like inside of it. But then later on I started to get tried.

Should I go. He asked
You don't have to. I said
Ok. He said
Well I'm going to bed want to join me. I asked
Sure. He said

I changed into my oversized sweatshirt wearing my black knee high socks and put my hair in a messy bun. Kian came in shirtless and in his boxers and we jusst started at each other.

Kian POV-

She looked so beautiful I couldn't help myself. She walked to the bed and ask me to join her so I did. She went to the other end of the bed and I scooted her close to me and she laid her head on my chest. I gave her a kiss on her head and we said our goodnight's.

Goodnight kian. She said
Goodnight cutie. I said
I love you. She said
I love you too. I said

Then you can hear soft snore which was adorable and then I drifted off to sleep knowing that she was safe and happy.

You guys so sorry I havent been posting it just tha schools been getting in my way and studying but these stories will be posted daily so hooe you guys enjoy this chapter love you guys byee