Chapter 1:3

It was early morning around 5:30 when y/n woke up to his alarm going off. (I know basic start) Y/n didn't want to get up since it was a sunday and he wont have to be bothered walking 3 blocks to school till tommorow. To y/n's better jugdement he got up to start his day. He grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. First he brushed his teeth with the softest toothbrush you can think of then lightly brush his hair with a brush that doesn't tanlge his hair. ( Privalige I say privalige) He changed his clothes afterward into a anime (Black butler) shirt and into some black jeans with a blue sweater on top. 

Once y/n was done in the bathroom he made himself some breakfast and looked at the time. It was 6:00 meaning y/n had an hour to be able to walk in peace before the town woke up. Well the early birds anyway. Y/n got his phone and keys then walked out the door thinking about what to do for the day. 

Your POV:

I wondered if you should stop at the park to sit on a bench or something depending on the mood. "It would be best to try and relax before really starting the day huh? You know what sure what do I have to lose."I said to no one in particular. While walking to the park I saw a little black and white cat playing with a dead mouse. I would normally would  just walk away but I decided to do things different to so I walk up to the cat. It looked up at me and backed away picking up the mouse with it's mouth. I put my hand out wanting to try and see if I could pet it but them remembered the mouse so I pulled my hand back. When I put my hand back it dropped the mouse and meowed at me. I bent down to see the cat had Heterochromia type eyes. "I thought only humans can get that not animals" I thought. 

no one POV:

The cat walked up to y/n's foot and rubbed his leg. Y/n was startled by this but kept still since he didn't want to scare the cat or annoy since it could have really sharp claws despite it's small size. Y/n put it hands on the cats head(with caution of course cause some cats seem friendly them BOOM they turn on you and hate you. But then they are back to being ok with you.) which made the cat put it's head down a little due to it being touched at random. Y/n thought that the cat's head was very soft but he knew he had to leave since it looked like more people were coming out the comfort of their homes for either work or just to be out.(yeah right just to be out.) Y/n tried to leave but the cat kept following him home probably becuase it wants to play or get food from him. Y/n didn't mind but wanted the cat to leave when it started to meow when he told it to leave and go back to the park. 

Y/n got tired of the meowing after a couple minutes and saw the cat 3 feet away from him looking up at him. Y/n bent down reaching his hands out then the cat waled up to him. Y/n picked up the cat once it got close enough. He decided to take it home for the time being just becuase he wanted to and the cat won't leave him anyway.

Ok so I am going to stop here for today. I really don't kow why I think this is about to get at least 1 person see this but hey at least this is fun.:D