Chapter 3 :D

My "T's and Y's don' wan o work so his will be a short chapeter sorry.:'D PS:I am only going for 230 words.

No one POV

"Why did you have to go back on my bed?" Y/n hought as he picked up the cat again and brought it back to the bathroom.  

he cat woke up and stared meowing like crazy ttring o get out of /n's hands. /n sighed and closed the door before putting it down. The cat jumped up on he sink and hen jumped on /n to hen jumped on a couner behind him. Y/n was startled when the ca did that and almost fell. He ried o grab the cat bu it kept jumping around the place. when y/n finnal grabbed it things were knocked over and i ooked bad. 

Y/n sa down tired thinking wha he should do nextt. Y/n put the cat in the in the tub. The cat started to meow again while y/n soaked itt's body in water. 

YYour POV

I reall don' like his. his ca won' be quie and moving around. I scratched me more than once and I am already tired. 

"Can't you be a little more calm please?" Eh who am I kidding his ca won lisen to me no mater how many times I ask even if I've only asked once. To my surprise the cat stopped moving and trying to bite me and looked at me like trying to see if I was serious. It almost seemed offended I asked it to calm down. I was confused on why though cause like I didn't do anything to it and it scratched me so yeah.

Ok this is the end sorry. I just can't handle the mutilpe tapping and mistakes that happen when trying to press T and Y. Sorry for This I will try to update sooner. 3: