❤️‍🔥23. Time to head back to New Orleans❤️‍🔥

"READY, SET, GO!"  A girl shout and I laugh as I start to record. The baby shower is in full swing, and Alaric, Matt, Tyler, and even fucking Klaus are blindfolded with baby bath towels and starts a game to see which of them can put a fresh diaper on their baby doll the fastest.

The rest of the party-goers cheer excitedly as the men race to beat each other in who can do it the fastest. Caroline, Bonnie and I watch from the other side of the room, where Bonnie has her phone out and is video recording the game as well with an amused smile. However, Caroline just looks worried and anxious. "This is a nightmare."

"Are you kidding me? This is the best blackmail material ever." I tell her as I laugh super hard and Bonnie gives me a high five.

Caroline sighs. "In T-minus a few short weeks, these babies are popping out of me and being handed to him--" She gestures toward the boys, where Alaric is trying to beat Matt, Tyler and Klaus in the game. "--Their only parent. A man who's hardly inspiring any confidence..." 

Just then, a bell dings, and the announcer calls them to stop.  "Time!" 

The boys take off their blindfolds, and when Alaric sees that he won, he fist-pumps excitedly. "YES!"

Caroline smiles and looks proud when she sees that Alaric managed to diaper the baby perfectly. "Huh!"

The girls, Alaric and I watch as Matt, Tyler, and Klaus take off their blindfolds and gape in shock when they see their results-- Matt has put the diaper on the babies head, Klaus has the diaper across that babies chest, and Tyler has accidentally popped the baby's head off the doll entirely. Tyler looks up at Alaric with an embarrassed grin.

"That's terrifying." I mumble and I place down my phone and pick up my daughter who was playing with toys in her car seat. "Look at daddy."

Alaric shoot Tyler a look. "You're never babysitting." He then looks at Matt. "Neither of you. Ever." He then looks at Klaus. "Well...at least the baby isn't dead."

"This is ridiculous." Klaus mumbles as he gets up and I smile and hand our daughter to him. He smiles once she gets in his arms.

"I think you did amazing." I giggle and kiss his cheek and he playfully roll his eyes.

I laugh and he heads over to Matt and Tyler and I go back to the the girls. Alaric stands to his feet, and Caroline smiles happily as she walks over to congratulate him.

Over at the table, Matt is still looking at the baby doll whose head he covered with the diaper. "I made a helmet!"  Tyler still has the baby bath towel, with a pink owl on the hood, on his head, and he still looks embarrassed about his now-headless baby doll.

As Caroline starts a conversation with Alaric, I smile and nudge Bonnie. "Bonnie Bennett, the last time I seen you was when my sister died."

"How have you been since...you know." She ask a bit embarrassed and I smile as I look over at Nik and Amelia.

"I could always lie and say that I've been a depressed bitch but, ever since Amelia came into my life, it's been perfect...in a way."

"Well, I'm glad that you've got your happiness, but I'm a bit hurt that I don't see a ring on your finger after all
the shit you've been through with Klaus." I smile and look at my hand and get lost in my head.

Bonnie is absolutely correct, I mean Klaus and I joked about my last name being Mikaelson like three times but, we never actually sat down and had a real conversation. I want to marry Klaus, there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that makes me not want to marry him. I don't know if there will ever be a right time but, if there is, would it be wrong if I wanted that time to be now.