❤️‍🔥37. Can we really trust Freya Mikaelson❤️‍🔥

"I'm a woman in love and I love what's going through me." I mumble a song as Klaus and I arrive to the cemetery, which has become dark and foggy as the day has gone by. We're walking through the aisles of tombs when his phone buzzes in his pocket. When he pulls it out, we see it's Elijah and he ignores the call before pocketing it again. "That was rude."

"Who cares, it probably isn't that important." I roll my eyes when suddenly he shouts out for his older older brother. "FINN!" We continue walking through the cemetery to look for him. "I know you're here! The wolves tell me you've been quite active robbing graves and violating corpses!"

"Sounds like him." I mumble to myself and Klaus chuckles at me. I miss being with him, I really do wish that he see that I want to be with him and not James. I love Klaus so much that it kills me ever second of the day, and that kind of love...never ends.

"Why don't you just come out so we can finish this?"

"Hello, Niklaus. Madalina." I cringe hearing that name come from him as we turn around and see Finn standing at the end of the aisle.

Finn starts to walk toward us, and Klaus and I does the same. "Such a pedestrian greeting. How unfortunate those are to be your last words."

Finn begins to speak incredulously. "Your hubris truly knows no bounds. You attack a witch in the very place the Ancestors call home." He wags his finger at Klaus and clicks his tongue. "Tsk, tsk, tsk."

I chuckle at the wanna be loved son and then laugh. "You're a fool if you think the Ancestors give a damn about you."

Finn holds up his hands. "They may not care for me, Maddison, but they hate him." Finn uses pyrokinesis to shoot a humongous stream of flames toward Klaus and I. When the flames and smoke clear, Klaus has already grabbed me and vanished, having vamp-sped on the roof of one of the nearby crypts before we could be harmed.

"You lost a step, brother. But, then being blown to pieces will do that, I suppose." Klaus lunges toward him, so Finn uses telekinesis to throw a piece of wrought-iron fence toward Klaus. The pikes of the fence embed themselves in Klaus' chest, but aside from some discomfort and a small amount of blood coming from Klaus' mouth, it does little to anything to hurt him; all Finn can do is use his power to keep the fence pinned in place so Klaus has to struggle to remove it.

"NIK!!" I shout as I vamp speed down and rush over to him. Finn these uses his other hand to slam me against the tomb across from Nik, where I struggle to breathe and I can't move.

"Finished so soon, my indestructible brother? Father was right about you! You're nothing but a pathetic disappointment!" Finn shouts as his brother and I try to breathe but can't. If I had my powers, I would've been gotten us out of this.

Klaus speaks angrily at his brother. "You judge me? You who cursed Kol to death?" Finn looks slightly bothered by this reminder.

He loosens up the spell and I breathed heavily, but still isn't able to move. "But, you didn't stop there, did you? No, there's an encore-- you sought the death of an innocent child." I say towards the witch as Klaus finally manages to overcome Finn's telekinesis, despite his best efforts, and pulls the fence out of his chest. He then breaks off one of the pikes to use as a weapon.

"Our child." Klaus throws the pike at Finn, and it lodges itself in his abdomen. Finn groans in pain, and Klaus vamp-speeds over to him and twists the pike in his stomach, pinning him against the wall of one of the tombs. "For what you would have done to Amelia, I'm going to enjoy making you suffer."

I smirk as I walk over to them and Klaus pushes the pike up so that it causes even more internal damage, but he's choking Finn so hard he can barely even moan from pain. "AHH!"