What Are You?

Edward POV - 

"Edward!!! Get your butt down here!!" Alice yelled from the bottom of the stairs She was excited about something but she had blocked her mind by reciting the newest fashion magazine she had bought.

"I'm coming," I called, walking down the stairs and grabbing my car keys.

"What's got her all excited?" Jasper asked when I get to the bottom of the stairs.

"I don't know."

I drove 80 mph to school as usual. When we got to Forks High School the thoughts of the students were focused around three new students. This explained the new white Camaro. Rosalie took a split second to admure the beautiful car before sashaying to the enterance.

As we walked into the school I searched for the new students's minds but was surprised when all I heard were familiar voices. Then suddenly I could hear a wonderful voice in my head that said How rude and then it was gone.

My ears then heard laughing that was far to perfect to be human but not the twinkling laugh that belonged to vampires. I soon met the owners of the laughs. They didn't look human. Two of them seemed to be brother and sister because they had the same pale skin, brown eyes, and brown hair. The other girl had darker skin, black hair, and brown eyes so dark they could be black. They were all to perfect to be mortal. The boy had his arm around the black haired girl and the other girl was right beside them.

At the same time all three of them looked up at us. Recognition seemed to dawn in their eyes and the female with brown hair took a slightly defensive stance and hissed at us. The sound was so low I could barely hear it.

The male then grabbed his maybe sister's wrist and the trio walked away.

As soon as they were out of sight Emett turned and looked at the rest of us. "Who are they?"

"A better question," I say, "would be what are they?"

...............................................

Hope y'all liked it. Don't forget to comment and vote.

- Coral