Lunch With A Side Order Of Music

Bella POV - 

Luckily I had no classes with any of the vampires who, after listening to a group of girls, I learned were the Cullens. Unfortunately, this just made me more nervous when it came time for lunch.

I found Lucas and Kylie holding hands in the hallway looking for me. 

"Were any of the Cullens in y'all's classes?" I asked.

They looked at me weird. "Who?" They said at the same time.

"The vampires."

"Oh. We had a class with the blond one and the buffed one." Lucas said.

"Wait. How do you know their names?" Kylie said looking at me curiously.

"I over heard some girls talking about them." I said.

"Suuuurrrrrre." She said with an unconvinced tone.

"Oh whatever." I said and started walking to the cafeteria but when we got there I froze. All heads turned to the door when we walked in including the Cullens'. I couldn't do it. The way the Cullens seemed to look at us as though we were a threat that needed to be eradicated.

I turned to my sister in law and brother. "I can't do this." I whispered shaking my head.

"Hey it's fine. We'll go to the car and maybe you can play for us to help calm you down." Lucas whispered back in a reassuring tone.

With that he grabbed my hand and we headed to my car. When we got there I opened up my trunk and got my beautiful acoustic guitar out. It had a pastel blue hard-shell case with stickers all over it. The guitar itself was mahogany wood with nylon strings. I tested it out. Perfectly tuned as always. I hopped on to the back of my car, careful of the rear spoiler.

"Well play us something." Lucas said.

"I don't know what to play though." I said but right then the perfect song came to me. (Song above.) It was about working through things and being able to overcome obstacles. That is what I needed to do I needed to. I needed to get through this.

After that we sang a couple of songs and even danced to a couple including Foot Loose and The Git Up. It was exactly what I needed to loosen up. Sadly though all good things must come to an end so when the bell rung I reluctantly headed to my next class. Biology.

 Edward POV - 

All heads turned as the three of them walked into the cafeteria. Suddenly the girl with brown hair who was apparently named Bella turned and whispered something to her companions. She talked so low that I only caught snippets here and there. 

"I can't . . . "Bella said.

Her companion who was actually her brother whispered, "It's fine . . . the car . . . play for us . . . calm you down." The trio then walked out the doors in the back of the cafeteria to the parking lot and out of sight.

"Edward. What were they saying?" Emmett said.

"I don't know," I said, aggravated. "I can't read their minds and it's really starting to get on my nerves."

Jasper looked around worriedly. "Two of us should follow them to make sure nothing happens. Edward and I will go." With that he leapt out of his seat and walked out to the parking lot forcing me to follow. He stopped before he rounded a corer that would put us in Bella's group's sight. I listened closely and was surprised when my ears were met with beautiful singing and a guitar. The voice sounded like Bella's and was absolutely perfect. It wasn't to deep but it wasn't high pitched either.

A sound that sounded like they were getting off a car followed her when she finished singing. Which was also followed with a couple more songs that they seemed to dance to. I was surprisingly not familiar with these songs and paid close attention to them. But soon the bell rung and we were forced to go inside to our next classes. Mine was unfortunately Biology.

 .....................................................

What will happen in Biology? Find out in the next chapter that I will hopefully be posting tomorrow. It's my school's Sprig Break finally, so I have more time to write. Maybe then anyone who follows this story won't be too mad when I have to go back to school because we have huge tests coming up that I'll have to study for.

- Bye

Coral