The 5th Element

Natsu was slaming his fist on the Jupiter Cannon but it was useless

Natsu growled in irritation.

Natsu:Crap! I'm barely scratching the surface!

Happy:I guess we're just gonna have to destroy it from the inside, huh?

Natsu ceased his hitting as his face brightened in realization.

Natsu:Good idea, Happy!

Natsu and Happy approached the end of the cannon and swung themselves over into the barrel.

Natsu:Alright, let's do this!

Happy:Aye,

The duo ran down the dark, grooved tunnel toward the bright light at the end. When they reached the other end, they were in a massive room. In the center was a huge, glass sphere with a grayish tint. Circled around it on the walls were four smaller red, blue, yellow, and green spheres. Situated on the ceiling was a big clock with Roman numeral numbers.

The minute hand on the clock moved.

"Eleven minutes until Jupiter fires",A female voice said over the PA.

Happy:They must be using that magic lacrima to collect magical energy.

Natsu:Yeah,but why do they need one as big as that?

Happy:Cause Magical Focusing Cannons don't fire regular ammunition,instead they fire concentrated magical power.

Natsu:I didn't get most of that. But all we have to do is destroy that thing, don't we?

"I can't allow that",a voice spoke

The duo looked down to see a young man with his black and white hair stylized in a Japanese-styled top knot. He wore a reddish-orange coat with red fur around his collar, black pants, and black boots. Strapped to the black belt on his waist was a katana. This was Totomaru, one of the Element 4.

Happy:Is he a guard?

"Doesn't matter!",yelled Natsu as he leaped at Totomaru, his fists covered in flames.

Natsu:Anyone who gets in my way is going down!

Totomaru:I don't think so.

Natsu:I don't care what you think! Get out of my way!

Suddenly, Natsu was cut off guard as he was struck in the face by his own fiery fist!

"Natsu,what are you doing?",
Happy who was flying spoke.

"No,my body it's moving on
it's own",Natsu replied as he steady and land on the floor without any scratch.

Totomaru: You're the one in my way.

"Ten minutes until Jupiter discharge",the female voice spoke

Natsu:Move!I have to destroy this cannon!

Happy:If we destroy the lacrima we can stop the Jupiter.

Totomaru:I just told you,I won't allow that.

"Seven minutes until Jupiter
discharge",the female voice spoke again.

Natsu left leg was covered in fire.

Natsu told Totomaru to shut up and he jump at the Phantom Mage to kick but suddenly he was hit in the face again by his own leg and was send careening back.

Happy fly towards Natsu and called his name.

Natsu:It happened again!
What's going on?

Happy told Natsu that it wasn't time to fight with Totomaru but to stop the Jupiter Cannon.