Wendy Great Struggle

"I will remember your name Wendy.You are truly someone who deserve my respect",Jake raised his sword and continue,"I wish I could have met you in a different way but it looks like the fate has other plan".

"I will not lose",Wendy said as she was prepared to fight.

"I wish you the best of Luck",Jade said as he charge at Wendy

With Asta and Army

They have finally arrived at the thriller Bark and blocking their way was a giant door.

"Let's open this door",Killua grin.

Killua step forward but Gajeel stop him.

"I'm the one breaking this giant door",Gajeel stated.

"I said it first",Killua said as he headbutt Gajeel.

"Say it again",Gajeel threatened,"I dare you"

Then the two start fighting while the revolutionary sweat dropped.

"Water Axe",Juvia who had enough of Gajeel and Killua created a giant axe made of water and destroy the giant door.

"Hey we wanted to destroyed the gate",Gajeel and Killua whine.

But everyone ignore them and went inside.

"DON'T IGNORE US",The duo yelled as they also run inside.

The thriller Bark wasn't really a great place.The place look like a place where Zombie would live.

Suddenly a zombie slowly came out from near a cross tombstone

Asta walk towards the Zombie grabbed the Zombie shoulder and pushed him back inside the grave.

"The old man should rest in his home",Asta said and everyone facepalm.

Suddenly the old man came out angry and yelled,"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING"

"Old man",Asta gulped,"You have so many wounds,you should go back and rest".

"Can't you see it's a Zombie",
His subordinate yelled at him annoyed.

"You won't be going to the castle",The Zombie old man jumped out of his grave.