The Greatest Wizard King And The Flaw

The Demon Slayer sword with Gajeel land at the entrance to Fairy Tail.

The Demon Slayer dissapear and Chibi Liebe land on unconscious Asta shoulder.

"Maybe I should just drop him here",Gajeel said,"The mf in the guild aren't gonna like me"

"Well",Chibi Liebe started,
"If you go into the guild with Asta,you could brag about your awesomeness in the quest to defeat Doflamingo.
You can taunt the Fire Brat who accidentally burn his brain cells on how you help in defeating Gecko Moria"

Gajeel love the idea and went inside.To his confusion,
everyone was gathered in a place outside cause the the construction was still incomplete.

"Knock Knock", Everyone turn around to see Gajeel carrying Asta inside.

Everyone except Makarov glare daggers at Gajeel.They still haven't forgiven Gajeel

"Are you here for a fight Black Steel?",Natsu asked angrily...

"No.....",Gajeel said"After fighting Gecko Moria I don't feel like fighting some weaklings"

"Gecko Moria?",Erza asked confused and everyone noticed the unconscious Asta.

"You got it Titania",Gajeel grinned,"Black Fairy defeated Doflamingo and now he is unconscious.I'm here to return him....."

"I bet he was the one....."

Someone was about to start but Gajeel cut him off.

"Do you really think I'm strong enough to defeat Black Fairy",Gajeel said and everyone stopped,"Are you that brain dead.?"

Gajeel was right.Asta can beat Jose and Doflamingo.
There is no way Gajeel could defeat him.

Asta slowly woke up and look around confused.

He quickly jump down and look around in confusion.

"How am I back here?",
Asta asked confused.

"You defeated Doflamingo and the Iron Brat brought you here",Liebe said..

"Oh yeah thanks for the help Gajeel",Asta thanked but Gajeel turn around to leave.

Gajeel smirked at Natsu one last time,"Hey Salamander,
I help in defeating Gecko Moria,who is even stronger than Wizard Saint and I also fought with Doflamingo so I'm ahead of you in achievement"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BOOMER EYEBROWS",Natsu shouted.

"THE FUCK DUD YOU SAY"
Natsu and Gajeel were face and  Gajeel shouted,"I WILL TELL, MY EYEBROWS ARE COOL,UNLIKE YOUR SACRF WHICH SMELLS LIKE PEE"

Natsu and Gajeel then started fighting while everyone sweat drop

"YOU SMELL LIKE PEE",Natsu shouted,"EVEN YOUR FRIENDS SMELL LIKE PEE"

Natsu shouted,"EVEN YOUR FRIENDS SMELL LIKE PEE"

"AT LEAST I HAVE A BRAIN",
Gajeel shouted....