Chapter 9

Not going to say much but I hope you enjoy this chapter! This might be an extremely short chapter and there will be an announcement at the end of the chapter!

-------------------

YES!

Momo then closed the gap and planted her lips onto his once again. They stayed like this for a few moments and then Izuku broke the kiss. "Should we start making our way back?" Momo sighed, "Not exactly but I think we should it is getting pretty late" the now fresh new couple back tracked their way to the campus.

(20 minutes later)

Both Momo and Izuku walked to the door and noticed the light being on in the common room. Midoriya slowly opened the door and saw Mina a wheelie chair, while petting Aizawa's cat in her lap.

"I have been expecting you....Mr. and Mrs. Midoriya"

Both Momo and Izuku just walked past her and was going towards the stairs. "What? You are not saying anything?" And without missing a beat Midoriya retaliated, " We are not giving you the "tea" Mina...we are way too tired for this." They made their way to the dorms and when they stopped in front of Momo's door.
Midoriya yawned. "Goodnight Momo I am going to bed" Before he could get the chance to leave, Momo pulled him into her room and made him lay down and she laid down next to him.

"You know that I can sleep in my room right?" Midoriya questioned. All for an answer that he got was two arms wrapped around him. "Yeah but I want to be with you right now. I have been waiting for you for 3 months, let me have this."

Midoriya chuckled and sighed, "We probably should get out of these clothes to go to bed. You stay in here and change your clothes and I'll go to my room and change there and head back here." Momo let him go and got up, walked over to her closet and got a change of clothes and Midoriya walked out to get himself changed.

(5 minutes later)

We see both Momo and Izuku lying down on the bed. Momo is still most way awake but Midoriya is another story. He is out like a light. And he is as comfortable as can be. Momo turns over to get a closer look at his face. His green/black hair is covering his right eye and he is sleeping with the most peaceful smile that he has had in months. Momo smile, leaned upward and kissed his forehead and snuggled in closer to him to get more comfortable.

'I love you Izu... I always have and always will...' That was she thought before falling asleep next to Izuku.

Well there is the end of this one y'all. I have a few things to talk about. One I have said this once and I will say it again. Thank you for thinking that this story is worthy for reading. Like seriously 4.52k reads! I appreciate you guys more than you can ever know. But to the second point for this announcement...I have a priority list for stories. This is as follows:

1. The Music Behind the Rage
2. The Wild Beast Hero
3. In Due Time
4. The Marriage Between the Two
5. Undercover Villain
6. All Hate but Two

And if you guys have any other ideas for stories or the story titles for the list just comment. So I hope y'all enjoyed this one and I hope I can get the next one uploaded tomorrow! So see y'all later! 😁👌