Preparation

Hank POV

I just drank my bottle of whiskey. It was pretty good but not as good as the ones Sanford gave us.

H: alright what am I doing now?

W: Hey I'm back!

I cursed myself for being insane. Why do I have to be stuck with some idiot that only wants me to kill everything?

W: I can hear you. We're the same person Hank. I am you. And you are me. I'm just the one that realized the beauty of killing things.

H: yes to an unhealthy amount Wank.

W: don't be like that! Come on it would be fun!

H: no! And now shut up! I don't need you right now.

W: you want me to go? Fine then I won't warn you next time. Have fun.

With that he left. Let's hope that he'll still support me in combat. It would suck if he doesn't.

H: right so what am I doing now...? I feel pretty tired. I should try to sleep or eat... Nah adrenaline shots are better. Who needs sleep anyway?

I opened my pouch of magical stuff and after some rummaging I found the syringe I was looking for. And I hooked it up to my veins by stabbing it in my neck.

H: I have the power!

With that energy surge I can get on with today. Alright it's 11pm... What now?

I decided to leave my room and look around some more. I found some sort of cafeteria and a room being set up to be a... café?

H: not sure that's something essential but whatever. Boss probably knows what he's doing.

I started to roam again thinking of things to do. I could shoot some more stuff, kick something, run a few kilometers or I could try to sleep. Wait... shoot something... right I need to restock on ammunition.

I immediately went to the armory and grabbed myself 6 15 round .45 ACP mags and 6 5.56 STANAG magazines and 25 7.92x57mm Mauser bullets.

H: that should suffice for the next job.

I placed the mags in my pouches. So what now? Doing some shooting? Yeah could be fun.

When I got closer I noticed gunshots.

H: Damn it. Guess I won't be alone.

I entered and saw SOP II?

H: you're still up?

SOP snapped her head at me and quickly responded in a cheery tone.

SOP: Oh hello Hank! Yeah just wanted to try some shooting again. See if I could beat my personal best time.

H: that would be?

SOP: 30 targets in 13,4 seconds.

H: you wanna go against me? I got nothing better to do anyway.

SOP: sure! I'd like that!

H: you don't have to shout at me.

SOP: sorry...

H: Start shooting. I'll go after you,

She started to get into a stance... it's a pretty basic one but as long as she hits her targets she should be fine. The buzzer signaled the start and she started to take the targets down pretty quickly. After 30 rounds hit the floor the targets stopped coming and the buzzer signaled the end.

She flipped the safety switch on her M4 and laid it down for me to pick up.

SOP: 13,6 seconds I'm getting closer and closer. You try now! I want to see how well you do.