THE LETTER

Dear You,

I am not writing this letter just to caught your attention. I don't care if it'll take you days, months, or perhaps years for you to find and able to read this.

And if it days or hours then good for you... you will know early as possible that I'm letting you go—hmm scartch that...  there is no such thing of me letting you go since from the beginning we never had each other — we don't have that kind of thing.

Just so you know I am not doing this para hanapin mo ako. Let's stop fooling ourselves.

Hindi ko ginagawa to para malaman mo na aalis na ako. Ginawa ko ito dahil tapos ang obligasyon ko at tapos narin naman ang pagpapanggap natin. Maayos kana. Bumalik ka na sa dati mong buhay.

Alam kung masayang masaya ka dahil nakabalik ka ng Pilipinas. Finished your unfinished buisness here. I guarantee you, that will make you happy. I'm so sure of it.

Ginawa ko ito para sa sarili ko. Huwag mo na akong hanapin, maawa ka naman.

Please, please,please don't find me anymore—and if ever you do, which there is 10% of you doing that. Well, I'm good athiding so.

Tapos na ang obligasyon ko thanks to your dad—his good to me and I hope you will realize that too.

And yes I already signed the divorce paper. I am willing to let go of this constructive obligation. and I have done my part so well and so were you. So lets just go back the way things were before.

So please live a good life Arcelus Noel.

-Allie