Hostages

"waiting for the time is right then we'll strike"-R6

Ash's.P.O.V:grace was sighing as her prank didn't work on who ever she called since she was blocked and on the news a highschool was taken hotage by a group called fallen star one of the groups that supported the white masks which had us worried because of how many were there six had called me thatcher kali wami and a local female there into his tent since we were outside the school"whats going on"the female sighed"this is no place for any of you me and my people can deal with them without any issues just leave rainbow"harry chuckled"oh really and what's the dangerous part about this place"she sighed"you wouldn't belive me if i told you"harry looked at her confused we all did"try us"she sighed"angels fallen angels and devils are real and they live here"kali snickered gaining a smack from thatcher"all do respect ma'am but no they don't"she signaled one of her team members over and nodded and we saw white wings form making our eyes go wide"crap jane your adopted brothers in there the fallen stars are in their class room"she went wide eyed"get us feed into that room now!"and when it showed up on a tv the students and teachers were all in one room"sit down!"when one of them yelled that there was someone standing there infront of them"if you want to kill them you'll have to kill me first"the guy chuckled as we watched from the tv"shane don't you idiot!"i watched the feed and saw the person take the gun from the black masked one and shoot him serveral times in the chest as multiple ones ran in there only to be killed at the door"what did we just witness"the girl named jane sighed"his father and mother were marines and what you just saw was what happens when two parents train their son for every situation and make him a unstopable killing machine"i went wide eyed"who would do that to a poor kid and why"she chuckled"he's eighteen not a kid" a few minutes later they all came running out including the one we were watching but the area went into smoke"no zack go get him out of there!"the angle flew over there and when the smoke cleared there was about ten people with black feathered wings"fallen angles zack fall back!"he did as she said and spears of some sort formed"Please someone help him!"we saw a girl with blonde hair crying with a group of kids"well if it isn't the gremory peerage"i was confused"they are the devils"the group was wide eyed"we don't care just help him for petes sake!"she laughed"you poor devil you don't understand do you"they looked at her confused"that person you want to be saved is none other than the one and only Hunter"we all went wide eyed at that name"you mean the hunter!?!"we looked back and i saw his school clothes tear off showing the armor of the one who saved me that night one of my missions went wrong .

V:grace was sighing as her prank didn't work on who ever she called since she was blocked and on the news a highschool was taken hotage by a group called fallen star one of the groups that supported the white masks which had us worried because of ...

Hunter's.P.O.V:i drew my blade and started to kill the fallen angels with no remorse at all when i was done the counter terrorist's leader along with the peerages kings walked up to me"i would like to offer you a place as a operator in rainbow"just as i went to say yes i was interoupted"why join them join my peerage as a devil!"my face went from a smile to one of disgust"now why in the hell would i join the one kind that caused my parents death"i looked back at rainbows leader and shook his hand"i'd love to join sir it's been a dream ever since i was six"he smiled and putted his hand out which i shaked just as a laugh and clapping was heard when i looked at where it was coming from i gritted my teeth as i saw the male red head and the gremory girl smirked"brother i want him in my peerage but he rejected my request"her brother laughed and stared at me"is that so care to say why?"i kept gritting my teeth at him"i don't have to answer to a thing like you"he seemed taken back by my words just as he was about to get in my face another red head but with a fbi cap stopped him and placed me behind her and pointed a gun at him"is this a threat?"i laughed and putted her behinde me"no but this is"i unsheathed my holy blade and stopped it a inch away from his face.