How big is big?

After her belly stopped growing, Emily fell asleep. She was woken up when Cole came in to feed her dinner, he stuffed her to her brim, helped her to the bathroom, settled her in bed, and left. Emily had, once again, fallen asleep. Cole was very happy with this, seeing as the more she slept the more her body could dedicate itself to growing larger.

The next day went just the same. And the next. Wake up, stuff, take a pill, sleep, wake up, stuff, take a pill, sleep, wake up, stuff, take a pill, sleep.

Emily's stomach had stretched much bigger than its original size. She could fit much more food into her belly than before, and Cole took advantage of this, feeding her bigger amounts. She also had an impressive amount of chub, and she constantly looked eight months pregnant, no matter how much she sucked in. 

Taking all of this into account, Cole decided he was going to take her to a buffet, to show off his fat little pig.

"Emily," he walked in one morning as her alarm went off.

"Time to stuff?" she asked tiredly. 

"Yep," Cole told her. "But, I have a surprise for you. If you eat everything I give you without complaining, I'm going to take you to a buffet for dinner, to show off my gorgeous little piggy."

Emily plastered a fake smile onto her chubby face. "Great," she said halfheartedly. She stood up, and nearly yelped aloud when she felt her thighs touch.

"What?" Cole asked, noticing her start. 

"I lost my thigh gap," she whispered, barely audible. Cole's face broke into a wide grin.

"That's fantastic!" he said. "Now, let's lose that neck." Emily nodded and walked over to the chair. Cole cuffed her wrists, Before he started feeding her, he smacked her stomach, which was bare, because she had outgrown all of her clothes. The only things she could still fit in were an extremely tight shirt that she had cut the sleeves off and turned into a bra, and a pair of sweatpants that she had cut so that they somewhat resembled underwear.

He then began stuffing her large stomach up to high heaven. Though she hated being fat, Emily had become very accustomed to being full. In fact, she woke up from all of her naps hungry, seeing as her stomach had stretched out much larger than its original size. What used to fill her up, a slice of pizza and a glass of milk, barely made a dent in her appetite. She realized that, even if Cole stopped this madness, she would never gain her figure back. She would always be a fat girl with a giant appetite.

So maybe it was time to embrace it. Maybe it was time to accept the fact that she would just continue to grow and grow until her body gave out. Maybe that was her true destiny.

And so, Emily ate. She ate until she had cleared the whole table. Cole rubbed her hard belly, and said little things to her like, "who's a good piggy," and, "aren't you just the perfect little hog." The thing that shocked her was how much she liked it. She wanted him to tease her, to play with her fat, and stuff her, and she wanted to grow. For the first time since that night she had moved in with him, she wanted to get bigger, to be the prize hog Cole wanted for  a girlfriend.

He began to undo her handcuffs, but she stopped him.

"I could burn calories walking to the bed," she said to him. Cole smiles down at her.

"That's true," he mused. "And burning calories wouldn't be good for my prize hog, would it?"

"No," Emily shook her head.

"Well, is my hog still hungry?" Cole asked?

"Yes, very," Emily said.

"Wonderful." Cole left the room, but came back with more food than he had ever stuffed her with before. Emily looked at it. The smell was intoxicating. Cole grabbed cakes, pizza, burgers, anything he could off of the tray and gave them to Emily. She scarfed them down, and every time she finished chewing before Cole could shovel the next bite down her throat, he would rub her belly, squeeze the double chin that was beginning to stretch from it's hiding place, then go back to stuffing her.

Her stomach seemed to have become a bottomless pit, she ate everything he brought to her, and she grew rounder every bite she took. 

Until finally, "Okay, okay," Cole said. "As fun as this is, we don't want to spoil your appetite for the buffet later. I'm going to buy you some new clothes."