"Oh fuck"

It had been a couple of weeks since the first day back Eleanor hadn't really sat at the Gryffindor table only twice to sit with the Prewitt twins

It had been a couple of weeks since the first day back Eleanor hadn't really sat at the Gryffindor table only twice to sit with the Prewitt twins. The boys wanted to get to know her, they hadn't taken James' mother's advice and just talk to their professor yet.

Today Remus decided to make the first move and introduce himself to her. He saw her walking out of the great hall after breakfast and quickly stood up with his things rushing after her.

He walked over to her.

"Hey," he said lightly out of breath.

"Hi," she said smiling at him her eyes scanning over the boy's figure. She knew he was a werewolf the scars gave him away immediately she wouldn't judge or treat him any differently for it.

"Oh, sorry. I- I just wanted to introduce myself, he said pulling out his hand. "Remus Lupin"

She looked down at his hand before shaking it.

"Eleanor Stone" she replied. When both hands touched it was easy to say there was a spark.

"W- where are you headed? he asked clearing his throat.

"Potions," she said smiling at him.

"Can- Is it alright if I walk you there?" he asked blush coating his cheeks.

"Of course" she responded taking her hand in his she could feel how nervous he was by how much he was shaking. "You can calm down I promise not to bite you" she teased

He just blushed, even more, when they eventually got to Slughorn's classroom she let go.

"This is me," she says "I'll see you later?" she asked to which he responded immediately.

"Yeah, of course- I mean like yeah sure," he said looking down right away.

"I'll see you later Rem," she said running a hand through his hair and shaking it before walking into her class.

Turning around Remus' face was bright red. "Oh fuck, I'm whipped" he mutters to himself.

---------

"Hey, mamas," Elle says when Regulas walks over to the tree trunk she's sitting on.

"Hey," he says grabbing the cigarette from her hand and inhaling.

"How was your day?" she asks looking at the lake in front of them.

"Good, why are you out here aren't you cold?" he asks handing her the cigarette.

"Not really, I had a run-in with Lupin today," she says taking a drag "He was all red and flustered and shit," she says before exhaling.

"How was it?" he asks looking at her.

"It was cool" she nods her head

"What are you doing later?"

"Nothing much really"

"Good, Snape wants to hang out"

"God what a loser" she rolls her eyes jokingly 

''''''

@Elle

@Elle.stone~ I'm just gonna leave this here  @Sev.Snape

@Its.Remus and 24,000 others have liked this post 

@Sev.Snape- delete this now Eleanor 

@Reggie.Black- keep it up Ellie 

@Elle.Stone- Oh look my Instagram isn't working

@Random.user- He is kinda hot ngl

@Reggie.Black- Watch out @Radom.user he doesn't shower

@Sev.Snape- I am actually going to kill you

@Elle.stone- AYO @Instagram I think that is a threat 

@Reggie.Black- I think your right @Instagram I feel threatened I am now scared for my life 

@Random.user- I wanna be friends with y'all so bad 

@Sev.Snape- To bad @Random.user

@Reggie.Black- Sucks to suck @Random.user

@Elle.stone- Leave loser @Random.user

@Random.user- you guys are so mean

@Elle.stone- go cry about it @Random.user

''''''

"Prongs look at this" Sirius had taken Remus' phone out of his hand to show James the post.

"How did you get this?" he said looking at the phone and then glancing at Remus.

"Never mind that, look at the comments," Sirius says and he goes to the comments.

"A firecracker that one," James said laughing while he read some of the comments.

"So do we still go to Minnie?" Remus asks 

"I don't see why we need to we can talk to her ourselves, Right?" Sirius says but it comes out more like a question.

"That's gonna be hard for you James and Sirius," Remus says

"Why?" they both ask

"Who are her best friends?"

"Fuck" they both let out