Who's Jesus Christ?

After coming back from the kitchens they both went up to the bathroom above the great hall

After coming back from the kitchens they both went up to the bathroom above the great hall. Sitting on the floor they had dropped all of their snacks on a blanket they had also snatched before heading for the bathroom.

"So how you feeling being clean from most of the drugs and shit," Regulas asks watching her pull an already rolled up joint out of her hoodie.

"I mean, ever since I gave my life over to my lord and savior Jesus Christ, things have been, like, really really good," she says pulling a lighter out and smoking the joint.

Regulas nods "That's what's up," he says not noticing her sarcasm. She lets out a loud laugh hitting his shoulder.

"I'm fucking with you Reg," she says laying on the ground handing him the joint.

"Oh shit," he says also laughing

Down the hallway watching their conversation is the four Marauders.

"Who's Jesus Christ?" Sirius asks Remus not taking his eyes off of the girl.

"Umm, a religious god I'm pretty sure," he says trying to think using some of his muggle knowledge.

"Are they smoking weed?" Peter asks in a high pitched voice 

"I think so, it smells like shit," James says

"Look at what I got at a muggle shop," Elle says pulling out a speaker then pulling out her phone sinking them up.

"What does it do?" he asks confused taking another hit of the joint.

"Just watch" she turns it up and presses play standing up she motions for him to grab her hand so he does.

(Listen to while reading)

"Give me that shit," she says and he hands her the joint that's almost fried out, so she takes one long hit before walking over to the sink. Turning out the water and fizzling it out in the middle of the sink and pulling out three more.

"Ayo pretty boy get over here," she says and he complies walking over to him. She gives him three joints and points and motions to his mouth he got the point and flipped her off she quickly snapped a picture before lighting two up.

They both dance to the music completely out of it.

"wanna smoke my weed so she asks me where the tops are, tops are"

"Oh, oh, oh" She sings along 

"Honey, I need you 'round" he also sings along twirling her around 

"I know, I know" was sung bobbing her head 

"Just some motherfucking kids" they both sang laughing loudly 

Two marauders were jealous while one was shocked and the last one was left feeling very pissed off at his brother. They eventually left feeling like now was definitely not the best to talk to her.

They were both laying on the ground looking at the ceiling both very high.

"Where the hell were you for a while?" Regulas asks

"My mom's married" she whispers out as if she just said the worst thing in the world. His head snaps to her.

"Really?" he said and all she did was nod "How does that make you feel?"

"Like she's trying to replace my dad" as she said that her eyes glassed over. "I also have a stepsister that is a complete and total bitch" she says

"Well if she's anything like my brother you are done for," he says

" 'm sorry," she says and he looked at her confused "For not being there for you"

"Yeah, you should be," he says with a playful glare but stops when he sees her face and moves closer to her "Hey, hey you have nothing to be sorry for okay"it's not your fault your mom's a bitch" he says causing her to laugh.

"I love you so much," she says crawling into his arms

"I love you more than you'll ever know Eleanor," he says kissing the crown of her head "Now come on you have to head back," he says causing her to groan into his shoulder

"I don't wanna," she says looking into his bloodshot eyes.

Soon Eleanor eventually left and went back to Ilvermorny even though both of them didn't want her to.

Elle.Stone~  Your hair looked so greasy @Reggie.Black

Reggie.Black- and 16,000 others liked this post

Reggie.Black- Stfu why do I look like that

Random.user- Shawty kinda fine ngl

Sev.Snape- she did you so dirty

Reggie.Black- Fuck off @Sev.Snape

Sev.Snape- go cry about it @Reggie.Black

Reggie.Black- Your hair is always greasy asshole @Sev.Snape

Elle.Stone- Ladies, Ladies no need to fight @Reggie.Black @Sev.Snape

Random.User- Why are you and all your friends so hot

Random.User- Fr like you and all your friends are finessing the system

Press to load more...