Memes again

Hello again :D

And yes memes again 😌

Nightwish this time :))

And I don't really know what fun fact about them I should give you this time so I will tell you something about Ancient Greece instead lol

Soo
Totally Random Fun Fact Of The Day:

Introduction (for basic knowledge of the time): During the 5th century BC Athens was a incredibly powerful and prospering city where arts & philosophy would thrive...As a part of this development, the Parthenon was re-built with a statue as its main exhibit: an enormous statue of Athena holding her shield in the one hand and a statue of Nike in the other. The goddess' skin was to be made out of ivory and her dress out of pure gold. This delicate job was assigned to a great sculptor named Phedias.

Fun fact time: For anyone who is doubting whether modern Greeks are genuine descendants of the Ancient ones: Pericleus' (who was -let's say- the prime minister of the city and in charge of these stuff) enemies accused Phedias of using the gold that was supposed to form Athena's statue to get women for Pericleus. But what the enemies didn't know was that Pericleus and Phedias had already predicted their move and thus, the pieces of gold could be removed from the statue and then be put back in their place with no problem. The gold in the statue was removed and weighed proving the accusations false as it weighed as much as before it was used for the statue. However, Pericleus's didn't give up and accused Phedias of the same thing except with the ivory. This time he wasn't prepared and ended up in jail. Eventually he escaped and went to the city of Olympia...where he was assigned another great task: to create a huge gold and ivory statue of Zeus: one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world!

Ok this shouldn't be so huge-

Sorry

And goodbye :)

See you soon!