chapter nine

chapter nine

10,578,900 likesrahema something dropping today be prepared for the announcement and act fast 💨 View all 286,799 comments jackharlow 💚🔥

10,578,900 likes
rahema something dropping today be prepared for the announcement and act fast 💨
View all 286,799 comments
jackharlow 💚🔥

Rahema's surprise concert in Crypto.com Arena sells out in minutes

After the most eventful week, Rahema and Crypto.com Arena dropped a huge announcement this afternoon.

"SURPRISE LOS ANGELES! RAHEMA TONIGHT Don't walk, speed walk, or run to our box office with $30 cash right now to grab a wristband! It will sell out fast!" Crypto.com Arena tweeted.

If you're still looking to attend – sorry but you're out of luck!

Shortly after announcing on Twitter at 3:00 p.m., there would be only in-person ticket sales, the concert was sold out by 3:20 p.m., according to Crypto.com Arena's Twitter.

Rahema also confirmed the sold-out show.

Tickets were only being sold at the box office, but at a steal for $30 cash. But keep in mind – only one ticket was allowed per person.

Better luck next time!

Liked by kyliejenner, kanyewest, dojacat, and 17,512,200 othersrahema Haven't been on a stage since my last world tour

rahema Haven't been on a stage since my last world tour. Fun memories but I'm back on the stage at Crypto.com Arena tonight! See you guys there.
View all 401,502 comments
jackharlow ready to watch you on stage 😍

"I know what a surprise!" Rahema said into the mic over the forty thousand fans who attended the surprise concert tonight.

"Thank you all for coming out tonight! I know my life has been hectic lately but I'm here with you guys to have some fun and hopefully, I have more surprise tour dates to announce," She said as the music started playing.

"Let's go!" She said as she started dancing around on stage.

Set List

1. My Life

2. Lead Me Astray

3. Numb (Remix)

4. Until You

Throughout the concert, a large screen is featured center stage, projecting live images of Rahema and her eight backup dancers to the audience.

5. Talk To Me with Jack Harlow

6. Eye On Me

7. One Time (interlude)

8. Sweetest

9. For Love

10. Never Be Replaced with Nicki Minaj

During this performance, Rahema and her dancers perform and walk down a catwalk leading to the middle of the crowd.

11. Ease The Pain

12. Can I

13. Baby Girl

Before performing "Myself " Rahema stopped and talk to the crowd, speaking on the relationship she and the audience have with themselves.

14. Myself

15. Waves

Rahema performed "Your Wish" and stated it was her favorite song from her first album.

16. Your Wish

Another costume change took place, and the show continued with Rahema and her dancers performing "Lessons" and "Take Me There". This was then followed by Rahema performing a cappella rendition of Tomorrow.

17. Lessons

18. Take Me There

19. Tomorrow

20. That's Why I Want You

Encore

21. Drop

22. Blindly In Love

As the concert concludes, Rahema is standing on stage as a slideshow plays of her pregnancy journey and teases the release of her new album which is titled Compassion.

Liked by badgalriri, arianagrande, jackharlow, and 14,248,900 othersrahema thank you to everyone who came out last night

rahema thank you to everyone who came out last night. It was amazing being back on stage and thank you @jackharlow for being my partner in crime and opening act. Thank you @badgalriri for my stage outfits. Thank you to my team for putting this together and hopefully, I'll have a date for Compassion and a world tour to announce for you guys by the end of the year or the beginning of 2023.
View all 340,979 comments
badgalriri ❤️❤️❤️
jackharlow❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
arianagrande I had so much fun last night 😍
username1 who is your baby daddy? Jack or what's his face name?
username2 get married!
username3 y'all are too cute